“Very nice hotel with pleasant staff!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Portland, Maine
“Very nice hotel with pleasant staff!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This was a nice stay.
The lobby was nice and the decor pleasant.
There is a managers special from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Mon. to Wed.
Renee at the desk went above or beyond
The rooms were nice ... a tad bit dated but very clean and well appointed.
There were lots of electrical outlets which is always nice.
No fridge or microwaves in the standard rooms. Those are a huge attraction for travelers.
Nice new flat screen TV.
I would stay again!
: -)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Mirfield, West Yorkshire
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Day two of our 2012 road trip - means to an end from Denver to Custer. What a lovely experience, pleasant staff, delightful (very) clean bedroom / bathroom, which was well stocked (the beds were amazing) and the breakfast was also better than the average with take out boxes for those without time to eat in, Managers reception was available the night that we stayed so we enjoyed a beer, or two, wine and nibbles - yes a nice touch. Hamptons have moved up our list of preferred stopovers in the last couple of years and this was no exception - I doubt we will be back but if we were in the area I would head here without question. Try them you won't be disappointed. We didn't wander into town to eat - despite being given some negatives we walked across the car park to Perkins which was fine for what we wanted that night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Whitewater, Kansas
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Overall our experience was ok. The breakfast was wonderful - in both quality and quantity. However, we had reserved a rollaway, and asked about it when checking in, but still had to make 2 more requests before we got it. Property and rooms were very clean. For the price though, would have expected fridge and micro.
Also, I do not understand why hotels put coffeemakers in the bath, adjacent to the toilets that spew droplets when you flush! (I don't think this is unique to this hotel, just a personal pet peeve of mine which I deal with by not using them.)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
wahoo, ne
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nothing terribly fancy, but a great place to stay on a business trip. Internet access worked flawlessly, the complimentary breakfast in the morning was hot and fresh, the room was spotless. Dead silent at night, I slept like a stone. I missed the manager's evening meet and greet, but I've been there before, it's a casual, relaxed affair. A good value, and I'll return when I'm in the area again.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Return visitor on business, stayed 4 nights - Central and convenient with a great view of the Bluff. Clean, spacious, really great indoor pool. Met all my business needs, had a great breakfast variety. Noticed the late afternoon meet and greets were well attended. Staff friendly and helpful. Quiet hotel at night, not a lot of kids running up and down making a noise. Would go again and advise people to stay at this Hampton.

Room Tip: Ask for the ones with view of the bluff
Liverpool
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have recently stayed at this hotel whilst travelling to Scottsbluff for business and I have to say I was very impressed with the value for money on offer.

The rooms are very spacious and the beds extremely comfortable. The hotel has a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi and a small but reasonably well equipped gym. I couldnt have really asked for more for such a trip. Would definitelty recommend.

La Palma, California
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed here with my family while on our way to vacation in the Black Hills. Scotts Bluff isn't exactly a prime tourist destination - it's a small town in the middle of the western Nebraska prarie - so I was quite pleased to find a Hampton in town. It offered everything that I have come to expect from Hampton - clean rooms and friendly service at a reasonable price.

We opted for the mini-suite room, which was quite spacious. In fact, it was probably the largest room I have ever had in a Hampton, and I have stayed in a lot of them. We were traveling with our 6-year old daughter, so it was nice to have the extra space. The room included a separate sitting area with a couch, and a wet bar with a mini-fridge. The couch wasn't particularly comfortable, and that is probably my only (very minor) complaint about this hotel. Even with that, it was still better than having to sit on the beds to watch tv. The beds were just fine and we all slept well.

The complementary breakfast was just fine. Typical Hampton fare and everything was well prepared. I'm glad to see Hampton Inns starting to offer a few more options such as waffles and oatmeal with mix-ins. This was our first fo 9 straight days of staying in Hamptons, so the new breakfast offerings allowed us to have some variety.

Scotts Bluff National Monument is a short drive from this hotel and a recommended stop if you're just passing through.

I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone passing through Scotts Bluff for whatever reason.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jandrfas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsbluff
Fairfield Inn & Suites Scottsbluff
#7 of 9 in Scottsbluff
Oak Tree Inn
Oak Tree Inn
#1 of 1 in Morrill

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center? Share your experiences!