“Overall Service Was Excellent!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Omaha, Nebraska
“Overall Service Was Excellent!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for half the month of June due to being there on a business trip. The first week I stayed in a king suite. The room was great with the exception of the bathtub didn't drain. I didn't tell them until I had to check out for a couple of days (we had to go to another hotel during the weekend because the Hampton was booked due to weddings), which was my fault for not telling them sooner. The second week, I had an issue with my air conditioning in my king room. Admittedly, that may have been due to user error. I told the front desk about the issues I had been having. They loaned me a fan to use until they fixed the air conditioning the next day, then they left me a gift bag with an apology card in my room when I returned. I love the Hampton! Okay, here are some key points about this specific hotel: the service isn't always there, but when it is, the people are super awesome; HAPPY HOUR IS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY FROM 5 TO 7 P.M. WHERE BEER AND WINE ARE FREE, and they serve hot wings on Mondays; breakfast is yummy; there are cookies at the front desk during week nights; and they will let you rearrange the furniture to your liking in the lobby to watch the big screen T.V. and set up a temporary office. They also will fax for you at no additional cost. Thank goodness I'm a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Tammie H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Pros
Clean
Nice rooms
Comfy beds
Good breakfast options
Happy hour
Close to hospital and restaurants
Nice large workout area

Cons
Nothing really.

Unpredictable Nebraska weather on this trip! I cant fault the hotel for the hail damage to my rental car.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank OmahaTravel
North Potomac, Maryland
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great Hampton Inn. Large pool, good exercise room, everything is clean and new. The only reason doesn't get five stars is because it's a bit expensive. But it's worth it.

• Stayed June 2012
Voorburg, The Netherlands
Reviewed May 31, 2012

On our way op to Mount Rushmore stayed here one night. The hotel is comfortable. Nice, airy, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Room on the front of the hotel overlooking the bluff. Breakfast was simple but fresh and tasty.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Charleston, WV
Reviewed May 21, 2012

There is really nothing bad to say about this hotel. The rooms are fine and basically clean. My wife and I were a little disappointed to find out that the pool was closed for renovation. We did not find out until we were checking into the room. Travelers need to be aware that there are no refrigerators in the room. Hotels without them need to realize that they are quite nice and handy for people traveling. My wife and I got a good chuckle at the hotel. We found an adult magazine under the mattress. I guess the cleaning crew forgot to check there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Saturndriver
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Staying at a Hampton Inn you expect a certain level of quality and comfort. On this stay both were lacking. Although the hotel staff were very friendly and the free breakfast was nice, the beds were not comfortable and in the room we stayed in the bathroom door wouldn't latch closed so there was no way to lock it. The second floor room on the back we stayed in had a great view of the roof and air conditioning units and nothing else. Also the pool was closed for renovation and the kids were VERY disappointed. We had a group of 4 kids between two families and they all wanted to swim very badly. If the front desk would have told me when I booked (I called and booked about a month in advance) that the pool was going to be out of commission, I wouldv'e stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike_SLC
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a newer Hampton Inn and Suites. Very clean, large size room and bath. Exceptionally large breakfast selection. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: South side of property faces US Route 26, but not much noise from this highway. The north side face...