“one of the best”

Ole
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Scottsbluff
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 10, 2013

extensive 4 page menus, very reasonable prices, healthy portions and wonderful service make this place a great place to go back to.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food was just average, as was the service. The hot chili was actually very hot and good. They gave my friend sour cream and cheese with his fajitas even though he asked not to have that. The did not give me a glass for my beer even though I did ask for a glass. Oh well, I was just passing through town.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food left a lot to be desired. Service was ok, not great. sited on Mother's day. Perhaps the restaurant had been busy that day. Not especially busy at the time we were there.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We got to the restaurant about 3 minutes before it closed and they accommodated us! Food was good. Restaurant was clean. Too late to get guacamole however!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I didn't have a lot of time for dinner, but I didn't want fast food, so I stopped in here. LOVED the colorful décor, and my waitress was fabulous. I wish I'd gotten her name, but she was helpful and attentive. I couldn't decide if I wanted hot or mild salsa on my enchiladas, so she brought them both! I was impressed that bean dip was one of the complimentary options with the chips and salsa. Enchiladas were very good and the chips were the best!