“OK Food but there are better choices for Mexican food in Scottsbluff.”
Review of Ole

Ole
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Scottsbluff
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We ate here with a large group. Our food was OK but didn't have much flavor. Service was average. A person in our group from town (who didn't eat with us) suggested a number of other, better choices for Mexican food in town.

Ole was conveniently located next door to a Holiday Inn Express where our group stayed. Next time we are in town, we well venture further out.

3  Thank Gustavo_Fring

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is one of those resturants that you either really like or you just don't care for it. I am the latter. I have tried over and over again to like the food, but I can't gut it. I think it is the cheese they use, and I find i am not too fond of it. All the employees are very nice and acommodating.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My first clue should have been the stale tortilla chips and "tomato" salsa, but the reviews were mixed and it was next door to the hotel I was staying at. I ordered the chicken chimichanga, which I figured you can't go wrong with. The chimichanga was soggy, they are supposed to be crisp cause they are deep fried, the rice was crispy and the refried beans were waaaay too salty. The chicken seemed partially cooked. I ate a few bites and gave up. I did not tell the waitress, perhaps I should have, but in seeing an almost full entre that should have clued her in. The restaurant was clean, the staff nice and was not too busy yet for a Friday night. I would not go there again, even if it were for appetizers.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Should have listened to the girl at the Hotel. She said to go down the road to El Charrito for good food. THIS food made me physically ILL. I threw up all night. I'm from California and am used to spicy. This wasn't spicy - it was actually bad/rotten food.

1  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We stayed at Super 8, and walk over to this restaurant, which was nice, and allowed me to drink. Being from Mass., it was nice to see the Patriots playing on one of the TVs at the bar (far away, so it did not bother us, but close enough for me to see). My carne asada was very good, my wife's food was just plain average. Waitress was nice, she supplied our toddler with enough ketchup to dip the tortilla chips (the salsa was too spicy for him; it even made him cry). We all enjoyed it.

Been to Ole? Share your experiences!