“We were very pleased”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed August 6, 2014

After a long days drive we wanted Mexican food and the campground hosts recommended San Pedro's. We had the Parrillada for 2 and frozen margaritas. The food was excellent and the margaritas were both very good. There was enough food for 4 so we had leftovers for breakfast the next morning. It was excellent value for the money. Contrary to the previous reviewer the server was great and we would definitely return if we ever pass that way again.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Looking for authentic Mexican, we were very disappointed. Decided to dine here after they told us they had chicken fingers for our daughter. Ordered drinks, couldn't understand waiter. All I wanted was a good margarita, dude brought out a highball glass with a shot of tequila on the side. What is that? I combined the two and drank it, just ok. Wife didn't like her margarita. Then the guy comes over and says they don't have chicken fingers!! So now our daughter was out of luck, and we felt locked in because we already had our drinks. We hurriedly finished our meals, which were average at best, bland was the key adjective.

Would never come back again.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Years ago I had several occasions to work in the State of Chihuahua, Mexico. They have a dish there called Molcajete. Served in a sizzling hot three legged stone bowl (from which it derives its name) it was something I looked forward to whenever I was there. Alas, the single version I have found in the States (North Carolina, go figure!) did not remotely measure up and I despaired of ever enjoying it again short of a trip back to Chihuahua. No more. While San Pedro's version is slightly different from what I recall (miss the queso in the bottom), it was delicious and generous. More than I needed to eat.
I selected this restaurant based on the reviews and my mood for the evening and was delighted with what I found. They must have the most extensive menu I have ever encountered at a Mexican restaurant and so far my impressions are positive. Wish I could hang around long enough to explore their menu further but it will be my meal destination whenever I am in Scottsbluff.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went with family to San Pedro. We had wonderful and prompt service. We ordered the Durango...yummmm! It was a generous size chicken breast with white cheese sauce and shrimp, and pico de gaio. We had rice and beans to go with to complete the meal. It was so good. I tell everyone about them. So my advice? Two thumbs up ! ) We love you San Pedro :D

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Was recommended this place on local advice - we were delighted with the quality of the food, and they served beer in 32 oz glasses - what's not to like :-)