“Pretty Good Food”

Wonderful House Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Scottsbluff
Reviewed September 30, 2011

The Generals Chicken was very good. The Fried Rice was a little bland but okay and the egg rolls weren't to good. The service was very friendly and although I had a carryout order, the restaurant appeared very clean and the bathroom was extremely clean. The place was packed. Wish they would have put utensils in the bag but I was impressed overall with the place. Would eat there again.

1  Thank robsdaman

Reviewed March 20, 2011

Everyone in our area seems to love Wonderful House. I consider myself a city-slicker, and have found this restaurant ranks as merely mediocre.

In would have probably eaten here more often, except that my large party was turned away at the door one Sunday lunch. We were told that our party of 12 was unable to be accommodated. I have been happier with the service (and the sushi) at the Oriental House across town.

1  Thank Drchele
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Please do not think this is a fake review -- we fell in love with this place. This restaurant was recommended by the desk clerk at the motel and it was WONDERFUL. Very fresh ingredients. Cooked to perfection. Helpful, efficient wait staff. Reasonable prices. Plan to share portions or take some home. Clean and friendly. Quiet environment.

2  Thank nanet52
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Good, run of the mill, Chinese fare. Try the Chicken in black bean sauce or the Shang Hai Fried Rice.

1  Thank Scoop74