“Rinse the onions but otherwise good.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Scottsbluff
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Ordered 2 steak dinners to go and it was warm, tasty and would've been perfect had it not been for the stinky or vinegar soaked onions on the side.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Most of the Reviews don't match my experience at this location. Clean and spacious sports bar atmosphere, The Bourbon Steak and broccoli
Was very good; the Asian Shrimp Salad was good as well. Great Service both visits!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The meal I chose was pretty average. Not the cleanest Applebees, but not terrible. Some of the food on my plate was cold, and the service was a little lagging.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Even though my waiter was busy with someone else, they had someone to fill in for that moment. When he came back, I said "Thank You" and told him he did a good job. He was very courteous.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food is not fresh and comes out cold, the restaurant is poorly managed and the waitstaff is lazy. It is obvious this place is on its way to going out of business. I have tried 3 times in the past 2 months and each visit left me shocked. The french fries are consistently cold and taste like they have been sitting in a grease drain for at least a day, the iced tea was ancient, cloudy and tasted musty, the artichoke dip had chunks of ice in the middle, the waitstaff does not care about their tables (while our waitress was in the middle of taking our order, another waitress came up to chat with her about the people at another table), our waitress came back once to drop off our food and we never saw her again, the only staff member that was consistently visible was the bartender - because she was captive behind the bar. Her presence did not help the quality of the drinks - they were bad too. Really - avoid this place.