“Poor Service”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Was freezing cold inside took forever to get food and poor communication between customers and the servers maybe try again in summer-time

1  Thank Ericka G

Reviewed February 15, 2013

A friend recommended this restaurant for their Sushi and was spot on for the single plate I had. It was excellent. I tried a Thai dish called (Bai phat Ka Pow) with pork and thought it was horrible. My wife is Thai, and I lived in Thailand for 10 years. Her fish entree (Chinese) was not quite as bad, but neither of us ate over half of our selections and declined to take the leftovers home. We will definitely go back for the sushi rolls but will stick to cooking our own Thai food.

2  Thank ernee0722
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Everything at Oriental House is freshly prepared some of the best Asian food I have ever had. When we moved here I thought I would never find sushi without driving the 3 hours plus to Denver. Imagine the pleasant surprise when we discovered this gem. The best and freshest Sushi I have ever had. The recently added Thai menu is also excellent, making the decisions on what get order difficult. Nearly every meal is finished off with our favorite desert however, Mango with Sweet Rice, a must try blend of flavors that soothes the palate after what ever menu items you have eaten with your meal.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Service very slow for lunch despite few customers. Food prep nothing special. Inferior to Shari's we've visited in WA and OR.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great service, great food, great atmosphere. Not much else is needed.