“Excellent authentic Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rosita's West 27th

Rosita's West 27th
Ranked #38 of 69 Restaurants in Scottsbluff
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent authentic Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I laughed when I was told by a friend that Scottsbluff has some of the best Mexican food. She took me to Rosita's and yes, she was right. Fantastic everything. Loved the homemade quac and pico. They make the chips (pie shaped) fresh as well. The rice is made to order and the chicken was delicious all white meat. Everything was wonderful. Would highly recommend Rosita's for wonderful Mexican food.

• Visited July 2013

Palmyra, mo
“Wow! Such a disappointment !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I wish I could say I rode my motorcycle 2800 miles in 100 degree temps. to eat at this wonderful mexican restaurant and that it lived up to every expectation I had conjured up in my head since hearing about it on NPR 3 years earlier but instead I ended up at Rosita's and stepped into some strange twilight zone where customer service didn't exist, smiles weren't on the menu and customers were annoyances. Maybe it was the fact that I came in alone but they stuck me in the back room, at the bar in front of the TV where I could be forgotten about. After 20 min. I asked for a menu and some water. I got this look like I was crazy or maybe they wondered were I came from cause I hadn't been seen for 20min. I order dinner and WOW it was fantastic! Really. They got my order wrong but I didn't care I was so hungry and it tasted really good! I then received my check and no apologies for anything. I left cash and a dollar tip then left. I don't think they noticed either. There really was no excuse. They were some what busy but seemed fully staffed. Their low customer service standards seemed to be the norm. Bummer!

• Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“slow service but excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have been here before and the service is still slow. But the food is very good. It is worth the wait!

Visited September 2012
Columbia Station, Ohio
“Pretty authentic stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

First off they have this really interesting metal statues out front. Sombero wearing tumpet and guitar playing muffler men. The menu was pretty good size, lots of variety. We opted for enchilladas and beef chili rellentos. Nice sauces and meat was on top not in food. You have to ask for chips, we tried the torilla with hiot salsa, not for timid!!

Visited September 2012
Alameda, Ca
“Yummy guacamole”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We arrived in Gering (next town over from Scottsbluff) late on a Sunday evening. The sidewalks were literally rolled up so we thought we would chance Rosita's being open. Not only was it open it was very busy...a testimony to people seeking out good food. The guacamole was homemade and the chips were cooked on site. I had 2 shredded beef taco's. The beef was more chunky than shredded, moist with a slightly smoky flavor. Really good. Beans and rice were just like home. Tried the Manana beer by Del Norte out of Denver for $3.00. Everything hit the spot.

Visited July 2012