“I love the style of the creamery, I'm...”

Platte Valley Creamery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Scottsbluff
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I love the style of the creamery, I'm only 26 years old but going in that place makes me wonder how things were when the shop first opened. It really is a piece of history. The ice cream is some of the best I have had in my life and I have been in several states. Very friendly owner and employees.

Reviewed April 2, 2010

I have been going to the PV Creamery since before i could go to school! I remember crawlin up on the shelves to look down at all the toppings and candy to choose what I wanted. I no longer live in Scottsbluff, but every time I go to visit, I have to stop there. My favorite as a adult is the lime sherbert. If you are every passing thru, please stop. You wont regret it!

Reviewed May 20, 2008

This little hole-in-the-wall ice cream shop is amazing. I highly recommend the champagne sherbet. It is truly delightful on a hot, summer day.