“Good food, good price,”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
“Good food, good price,”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I reccommend this as a great place to get some mexican food. Now if your looking for a sit down serve you hand & foot don't come you get your own drinks, pick up your own food @ the counter, & grab your silverware. But the food is always good, the price is excellent, and I have always had a good experiance. If you are in a hurry @ lunch you need to get there by 11:30 or shortly after cause there are alot of poeple that enjoy the food, the same with supper! The building and dining area is simple but I just go for the food, not the ambiance!!!

• Visited November 2012

“Where's the flavor?”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Wow I am bummed we had to use an entire bottle of "tomato juice" that was supposed to be hot sauce. They got our order wrong and over charged us we paid over $40 for 4 people and it sucked. I can do better in my home kitchen and I'm white!

1 Thank Pjdbck
wahoo, ne
“OK, I guess”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The staff was very polite, and the restaurant was quite clean. I arrived close to closing time, thankfully no grumbling or grousing about being late. The food was average Americanized Mexican food, served without a long wait, hot and fresh.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank whammyster
Sequim, Washington
“Great place for Mexican food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I started going to TDO in 1984. I return to Scottsbluff every couple of years to see family and always eat at TDO. The meals have always been consistently good and moderately priced. I've always found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

• Visited August 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best place in town”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great place for Mexican food! Staff is always really nice and the food is excellent!

A tidbit of good information...they only accept cash or check.

Visited June 2012