“A nice place gets better”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Paul
Best Value Inn Bel-Air Motel & RV Park
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Saint Paul
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“A nice place gets better”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We've been staying here for 30 years through several owners. It's now the nicest it's been. The rooms are updated and comfortable, the baths no longer feature 5 different tiles (though that was amusing). Note: there are no coffeemakers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ken P

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I have always preferred a mom & pop motel to the national chains, and this place (BelAir) is the best one we've ever stayed in. We passed thru the area just before Christmas and the weather was bitterly cold out. Our room was cozy, warm, and clean. The other person in our party also had a room of equal quality. The motel had a retro feel with the furnishing, fixtures and decor, yet the carpets were hi quality and clean, and the TV's were modern. Bed was very comfortable...but maybe I was just very tired. Doesn't matter. It's on our list of places to stay in the future. Night clerk was very friendly also. No complaints anywhere.

Steve Beistline

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Steve B
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a great place to stay. My granddaughter lives in St Paul, Nebraska and I always stay at the Bel-Air. It's a family operated business and they do know how to treat their customers. I wouldn't stay any where else in St Paul. Since they acquired the motel, they have made renovations to the rooms, and they are lovely. It's just outside of town and quiet. Very clean. If you don't stay here, you are missing a good place to stay. I will be going out to see my great grandson sometime this month October, 2012. See you there I try to travel from Lincoln, NE to St Paul, NE about once every two months. I'd love to go there every weekend, but unfortunately, I can't always do that.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Janie P
lincoln, NE
Reviewed August 9, 2007

Owners were very friendly! Stayed a week and they had a place for me to do my laundry which was very helpful. New satalite tv and wireless internet. Small motel with low prices but great stay.

• Liked — owners were very nice
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7 Thank saralincoln_NE

Been to Best Value Inn Bel-Air Motel & RV Park? Share your experiences!