“ONE WEEK”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Ogallala
Omaha, Nebraska
“ONE WEEK”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Price and location was very good. Rooms clean although not fancy nor modern. My shower did not drain very well. Microwave and frigs. very clean. Will stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank julidailey123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We stayed here in route back east. The motel is mostly located so truckers can easily stay it seemed. It's right by the interstate and easy access. The management was cordial but not that friendly when we checked in. The room was older and the air conditioner barely cooled the room. The mattress's were old but the room was fairly clean. The price of the room was a decent. I would stay here again if I was just stopping for a nights sleep but if I was there for several days I'd find a bit nicer room. I gave this "room rating" a terrible rating due to the air conditioner, it took several hours for it to get the room barely comfortable to sleep in.
For a shower and a place to sleep at a decent price this was probably the best value in the area if doing a one night stay. I give my honest opinions, hope this helps you.

Room Tip: Check out rooms here before checking in to make sure it will suit you.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rmr3599

Travelers are raving about these Ogallala hotels

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Rooms were warm, somewhat comfortable, but do not think I will stay here again. Lot's of better motels close by. Stayed here because it had a place to park my truck. May just sleep in the truck next time.

Room Tip: Don't have any suggestions for this place.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank DeMouseMan
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed November 16, 2011

This is the cheapest place in town, and it shows tha there is not enough money for decent housekeeping. the first room we were given had not been cleaned, and it was gross. The second room had beds made, but there was toothpaste on the counter and grunge on the faucet, and a dirty washcloth hanging on the rack with the clean towels . . . Yuck!

There were 3 dead moths on the floor, and three very alive wasps nesting in a crack in the ceiling.

We did not allow any part of our skin come into contact with any part of this room. Well, we didn't sleep with gloves and ski masks, but socks and long jammies were the order of the night.

Morning breakfast was pathetic -- there is no breakfast area, just a corner of the dark lobby with a coffee pot and some packaged breakfast items.

In 4 weeks and 6500 miles on the road, this place got the award for the worst motel in the Midwest.

Room Tip: There is nothing in this town for any traveler. Stop at your own risk.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank JeffCarsten
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed November 6, 2011

It seems when I am road tripping through NE, I tend to stay at this hotel. This last visit was just like the rest. Nice place to lay your head after 12 - 13 hours of driving.

Room Tip: I prefer to stay close to the office and on the ground floor
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Patricia G
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was shown 3 rooms before I found one that looked somewhat clean and didn't smell. Little did I know what was to come! There were dead bugs throughout the room, the bath tub had hair and a dirty scum ring, the toilet had hair on it, the microwave had old food in it, the wifi didn't work, and the furniture hadn't been dusted. I settled for this room because I had been driving for 12 hours and it was too late to find a vacancy in another motel (plus I was worried I would be charged because I had a reservation here.) After showering I took a bath towel off the rack and discovered it had been used (filthy!) and folded back up to look like it was clean. The WORST part was checking the bed. When I turned the pillow cases over (the clean side had been left facing up) they were absolutely disgusting - obviously they had been used by someone with a very dirty and sweaty face. I gave up at that point and stripped the bed and pillows, got out my sleeping bag and slept in that for the night. Only good news was that the manager didn't charge me for the room - I brought the pillow cases and towel to the office and showed him the evidence. He wasn't the least bit apologetic or surprised - he just shrugged his shoulders and looked at me like "what's the problem?" This place does not get cleaned at all - avoid it!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank M L
Omaha, Ne
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Thought this was a nice and affordable hotel. I had a very restful night. Close to places to eat. I would stay again.

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lnjjacob
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ogallala
Stagecoach Inn
#2 of 8 in Ogallala
Days Inn Ogallala
Days Inn Ogallala
#4 of 8 in Ogallala

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!