Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Ogallala)
Lakeway Lodge(Ogallala)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Big Springs(Big Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsdenny's restaurantsports barroom was cleanfree breakfastdenny's attachednext dooroutdoor poolchoice hotelsstay there againsecond floorfront desk staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice surprisenice place to staylong driveroad tripsausage
Reviewed May 1, 2012

What a great little hotel. I didn't plan on staying in Ogallala, but my rental car broke down and I found myself 1 block from this hotel. Chris ( I think she was the general manager) was awesome.
I was tired and unhappy, and she made me forget my stress and feel like I was "home". She picked a great room for me and it was perfect. The room was quiet and clean, with a nice warm decor and a very comfortable bed. The Denny's next door was perfect for my morning coffee and pancakes. What a nice surprise to the end of a horrible day!

Room Tip: Ask Chris to pick a room for you!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
ckramer1027, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Dear Deborah,

How delighted I was to see your post! Thank you, that was very nice of you to take the time.
I do remember you and your unfortunate circumstances while traveling and I'm thankful you chose us to stay with. And, I did not relaize at the time that the personal attention I gave to your stay meant so much to you! Thank you for sharing that with me and other potential guests. I am so proud of all of the staff at our hotel, you will not find a more eager, caring, responsive group anywhere else. Hopefully you made it to your destination without any further mishaps. Thanks again for letting us accomodate you.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

its a cheap nice place to stay. There is an attached bar that serves food and a Denney’s that is also attached. The bed are hard and the place is old but staff is great and ive stayed there a couple times now.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Treasurebuyer,

First let me say THANK YOU very much for staying with us while traveling through Nebraska. And, for taking the time to post your comment. I want you to know that I truly appreciate the feedback I get from our guests. It keeps me informed when I otherwise may not know where improvement is needed and which areas we are exceling.
Because your post was entitled "Little Rough" I wasn't initially expecting all the compliments enbedded in your message. You had mentioned that you thought our hotel was nice and reasonably priced. That we are a full service hotel with a bar and 24/7 restaurant attached. That our staff was great and that you are a return guest. Thank you for all of those nice things you had to say and we appreciate you repeating your stay.
You are correct in that the structure of the hotel is a bit older, but I would like to point out, so that other guests don't get the wrong impression, that the buildings exterior and all 101 guest rooms just recently underwent a multi million dollar rennovation and are brand new. The guest rooms were completely redone with all new floor and wall coverings, bathrooms, furniture, televisions, beds and bedding. Our guests typically rave about the comfort of our new beds so I was a little surprised by your comment on the softness of the bed. Perhaps next time you stay we can accomodate you with one of our luxurious king size beds! There's lots of things to do here, so ask for me next time you are through, I'll do all I can to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.
Thank you, sincerely.

Chris Kramer- General Manager

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My family and I were very impressed by the Quality Inn! The rooms were very clean and fresh. The staff at the front desk were helpful and very nice. We were wanting to check in early due to a funeral, so we could change and make it to the church. The staff was accommodating to us by getting us into a room at 11a.m. that day! I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ShelleyMS

Wow! Shelley what a nice review. Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience at our hotel.
If the room is available, we will always try to accomodate our guests with an early check in or a late check out if needed, especially under those circumstances. And, in most cases where there are a large number of family members meeting at our hotel, whether for a funeral or family reunion, etc., we have banquet space available to meet in.
Also, thank you for sharing the information about our staff being exceptionally nice, that's very important to me and I will pass the compliment along. On behalf of staff and myself, we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is the second Quality inn I stayed at during a trip that ran through Nebraska. After getting stuck in a snow storm we decided to stay in Ogallala and picked the Quality inn due to its proximity near food and drink. We were able to get a room very quickly. Rooms were clean, comfy King sized bed, no fridge. It is atatched to a Denny's and a Bar. The servers at both were very nice! Would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank aibarra5

Dear guest,

You will never know just how much I appreciate it when guests take time from their busy schedules to post a review! These reviews are invaluable to me, as they are great tools in helping us be the best that we can be. I welcome all comments, however, people don't always take the time to pass on a pleasant experience.
It makes me happy you found our beds comfy and our rooms clean. I am proud of our hotel with the newly renovated rooms, new beds and our housekeeping staff that work very hard keeping things so clean. Thank you for noticing, more importantly for sharing your thoughts.
And, thank you also for pointing out that we are a full service hotel with a 24/7 restaurant and sports bar. It makes it especially convenient when stuck in a snow storm. :)
One final note, you will be happy to know we are ordering a new shipment of refrigerators and microwaves for our rooms! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

We were traveling cross country and very tired before pulling in to this hotel. We got 2 Queen size beds with wonderful bedding and the price couldn't have been better. They even gave us free HBO.

Room Tip: Though too cold to swim and the pool was empty - the best rooms would be facing the courtyard and away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank kimnoreen

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the nice review, I am glad you chose to stay with us.
We get alot of great comments on our beds and bedding and I am happy you enjoyed your nights sleep.
If ever your are traveling through Nebraska again please stop, maybe next time it will be Summer time when our pool is open. It's absolutley lovely, we recently repainted the deck and purchased all new matching pool furniture.
May to continue to have safe travels no matter where life takes you.