Holiday Inn Express North Platte
$80
$69
$149
Hampton.com
Americas Best Value Inn(North Platte)(Great Value!)
$69
$63
Comfort Inn(North Platte)
$91
$149
$139
Travelocity
Husker Inn(North Platte)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewsmanagers receptionwelcome bagunder constructionthe room was nicefresh towelsbed and pillowsking roombreakfast roomfitness centerwater pressurewould stay here againclean roomsnight's sleepcookiesplenty of parkingroad tripdesk
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We checked in and were told there were a few restaurants close by just over the first part of the overpass. We had to drive to have dinner. Not something we like to do after being on the road all day. We had difficulty connecting with the Wi-Fi. The room was clean. Cookies and milk were offered for 8 o'clock at night. A nice touch. Breakfast the next morning was fine.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank EJGnpa
Jeff1914, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear ENGnpa,
Thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed your comments and we review them with our staff. I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies and milk and the breakfast in the morning. We appreciate your review and thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We are driving across the country and needed a place to stay the night while driving through North Platte Nebraska, we chose the Holiday Inn Express in North Platte, we are club members and knew we liked the quality of Holiday Inn Express. We made last minute reservations and checked in very quickly, we were given a goodie bag with 2 waters and chex mix which was a nice surprise. Check in was very quick and they had warm cookies and milk, yummy! The room was nice with a fridge and a microwave and the breakfast was delicious. Couldn't ask for any better!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WaywardWander9
Jeff1914, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Travelme9,
Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are happy to have you as a guest and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I will share these comments with our staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Was impressed with front desk that asked if we were priority club members and immediately upgraded us to a dbl king. Not impressed with the lumpy looking beds...not up to usual HIE standards. Pool was cold, hot tub not warm enough to make us linger. Rating was headed for 3* until the nice complimentary breakfast was finished by the breakfast person sending us on our way with a bag of food and containers for the road. Her friendliness yanked the score back to 4*

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kingofsling

Dear Kingofsling,
Thank you for your stay and your comments. Comments like yours help to reinforce our staff on what we are doing well and what we can improve on. I am thrilled with the way our staff took care of you. We will investigate the beds and replace. I apologize for the pool and hot tub temperatures. We appreciate your stay with us.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My travels took me to North Platte, Nebraska, so of course I spent the night at the Holiday Inn Express located off I-80 at the North Platte exit. I always receive top notch service here and this year was no exception. My room was recently (and I mean recently) refurbished . . . fresh linens, new carpet, and all the amenities of home. The Manager's Reception was outstanding . . . I am a beer "kind of guy", but the wine slushes were wonderful! The breakfast bar was fantastic as usual.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Terry H
Jeff1914, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Terry H,
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the newly renovated room. We are very proud of the result. I will relay your comments to the staff. I know they look forward to comments like yours. We appreciate your stay with us and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our family of 5 made an unscheduled stop at the Holiday Inn Express after a bad experience at the LaQuinta Inn where they refused to honor the terms of the online reservation we'd made through the LaQuinta website. After that, our check in and stay at the Holiday Inn Express felt refreshingly friendly and accomodating. A great rate for a room with two queens that would accomodate a rollaway. A very nice, newly renovated room with a large bathroom and plenty of hotwater, a decent breakfast including fresh fruit to grab on the way out. We will definitely stop there again while travelling across the plains.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear MN_Family,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your lodging needs. Our staff takes great pride in their service and hotel. I will definitely share your comments with them. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.