“Upgraded to a King Suite!”

Holiday Inn Express North Platte
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Bowdle, sd
“Upgraded to a King Suite!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Had a fantastic upgrade to a king suite! Breakfast area and breakfast absolutely unbeatable! Gotta check out the new pancake maker! Front desk very helpful, can't say enough good things about our stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Super friendly service. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Easy access off I 80. I stayed here as I recently drove across the country. The only downfall (and its minor) is you have to drive a short distance to for anything to eat.

• Stayed December 2012
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here while on business. Very clean hotel with terrific front desk staff. There was some Internet problems but was very quickly rectified and they didn't make excuses. I would stay here again for sure. Lots of parking, great managers reception, great value for your money.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Saskproud
Portland, Maine
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I work in North Platte once each year.
This is the second time that I've stayed at this Holiday Inn Express.
It is a very nice hotel!
Pay close attention when coming off the interstate though... you have to swing around the convenience store and the hotel driveway wraps around in further down. A bit confusing at first but easily "doable."
: -)
The hotel is clean.
The staff are very pleasant.
The decor is nice.
The price was reasonable.
One day I worked west in Sutherland and the next day I worked east in Brady. The hotel's proximity to the highway was very good.
I would defininately stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Eulalia_3
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The room was nice enough but the price I was quoted vs the price I paid at check out were quite different. I was traveling cross country from Chicago to the Oregon Coast and this was the most expensive hotel we stayed in aside from a luxury resort on the coast. And the pet fee is 2 times more than any of the hotels we stayed out - they tax the pet's hotel fee too. Also, left a $40 bottle of shampoo that was never returned. Ridiculous.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Condokat
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a large facility. It appeared to have an older section and a much newer, remodeled part. We stayed with our HIE points and check in was a breeze complete with a "Welcome Bag". The friendly staff informed us of the "Manager's Reception" which was better than most.

Our room was in the newer section and we had been upgraded to a two room suite, but unfortunately, it had a noisey a/c fan. We moved to a smaller suite, which again, was very nice. The large bedroom and bathroom were clean and towels were fluffy and large. Our morning breakfast was very good and staff kept if fully restocked.

If in the area, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor in the newer section.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Clean hotel, good pool, good breakfast. Overall no complaints, except on the way back they were going I charge me $20 more than a standard rate, so I booked a room at Fairfield instead and ha a better experience for a cheaper price. But overall I had no problems with my stay at holiday inn.

• Stayed October 2012