“Really Friendly Front Desk”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Miami, Florida, United States
“Really Friendly Front Desk”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We arrived late that night and needed to park our UHaul truck. There was plenty of parking that was well-lit and we slept safe and sound. The breakfast the next morning was great, and the whole place was very clean. The front lobby was gorgeous.

2 Thank Jena H
NorthPlatteCodyO, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would first like to thank you choosing to stay at our property as well as sharing your comments about your recent stay. We strive daily to meet all of our guest’s expectations and provide the best customer service possible. I am very happy that you were pleased with your recent stay and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Thank you again for your comments and we appreciate your business!

Cody Odell
Sales Manager
308-535-6162

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Geneva, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed here 2 years ago with my family and had a terrible experience, but because they are a choice hotel, I decided to give them a second chance. I called today to make reservations for next weekend. First I waited forever for someone to answer, then I was put on hold for a few min right after she answered, then after a brief rude discussion, she put me on hold again for 7 min before answering again. I needed 2 rooms to accommodate my family and was told they do not guarantee that our rooms would even be in the same building!!!!! and Yes, this would mean my children would not all be in the same building or my husband and I would not be in same building! She was rude and I hung up after being placed on HOLD again! Will never stay again! I have stayed in a great deal of Choice Motels, and never been this disappointed. Oh yeah, a queen size bed means a twin to them!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
NorthPlatteCodyO, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Rochelle,

I would first like to sincerely apologize for the service that you received while attempting to make a reservation with our facility. The management team at the Quality Inn expects the highest level of service from all of our team members and unfortunately you did not receive the service that we demand. I would like you to know that we are taking this matter very seriously. We have already had one meeting with both our management team and front desk clerks and if we can determine the clerk that assisted you we will address it with her personally as well.

We appreciate any feedback that you have for us and if you would like to discuss this issue in more detail please feel free to contact me directly. I am upset to hear that this type of service has resulted in the loss of your business; however we will take all of the necessary steps to make sure this does not happen to any other guests in the future.

Again, if there is an opportunity for us to accommodate you in the future please let us know. Thank you for your time.

Cody Odell

Travelers are raving about these North Platte hotels

Orangeville, Illinois
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Being a truck transporter I stay in a lot of the lesser $$ hotels. Having a late start out of Denver I stopped at the Quality Inn North Platte NE. I was surprised with the ample truck parking and the size of the lobby when I entered, it reminded me of a 5 star hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room and bath were clean and well lit. There were a couple of computers just outside of the lobby for guest use... and they worked very well. Restaurant on premise was to $$$$ for me, but other guests said the food was worth the extra $$$$. Many restaurants within walking distance and more if you drive.Terrific nights sleep. Free all you can eat breakfast was better than excellent with friendly staff to help, no need for lunch that day. Express check out is great. Many other amenities I did not take advantage of. I will stay here whenever I can, seems like an excellent place for a family base camp or a weekend of fun.

Room Tip: By choice I took a room accessible form the outside, but if you choose an interior room you would no...
2 Thank 1NICE91
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel is fairly large for a small town. It seems to be a good location for a conference center. Don't let the aged exterior walkways fool you. Once you get into your room it's well equipped with flat screen TV, clean and comfortable. Freshly baked cookies and coffee and popcorn are awaiting you at the front desk at check-in. The hotel personnel are kind and helpful. There are discounts available. Just ask them at the front desk! Also, there is a free hot breakfast that's pretty good!

2 Thank Sheila B
Hill City, South Dakota
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We took a small Easter vacation to visit family in the area. I had made reservations online about a week and half before we arrived. When we were a few hours away, I decided to call and confirm my reservation. They had reserved the room for the night before and had wrote us as a no show and cancelled our reservation, which was for 2 nights. I talked to a front desk manager and she fixed the situation right away. She also told us we would get one night free because of the mistake. The lobby area was very nice and the front desk was helpful when we arrived. Our room was in an older part of the hotel, but was clean. The beds were little bigger than a twin bed, and pillows were a little lumpy, but it was fine to sleep on.
The rooms need more sound proofing! At around 1 am the next two rooms were drinking and partying quite loudly. Then fitting began with slamming doors, yelling, crying and beating on doors. Thirty minutes into it, I called the front desk, no answer. About 30 mins. later I tried again, this time the front desk answered and by this time I was very upset, I told the front desk guy the problem, thinking nothing would happen. To my surprise, he did tell them if he had one more compliant he would call the police. The group did quite down, but we had to listen to them vomitting all night, sounded like it was right in our room. The next morning I requested a room change and they did move us. No problems after that.
The breakfast buffet was wonderful, but when we got there the first morning at 7:45 am almost every thing was gone. They replenished about 20-30 mins later.
Once I got home, and checked my bank statement, I did not receive the promised free night. She charged me for two nights but gave us a $10.00 discount on the first night.
The second day we wanted to use the pool and hot tub. The hot tub was closed for cleaning so that was dissapointing.
The hotel was ok, would possibly stay again, but I would double check the front desk dates first.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the lobby area or interior of the hotel. These are closer to all the activities an...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Stasonbtff
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed there with my family of 6 for the local homeshow. Despite being very busy, the hotel staff was great. The accomodations were very nice. The price was unbeatable for a suite. The room was limited - smaller bathroom, weak kitchenette. The hotel amenities, especially the restaurant, were fantastic. The breakfast was hot and good. The pool was fine for the kids. The restaurant, while absolutely packed, was awesome. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Interior suites are nice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RVoss
Hanover, Kansas, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My family and i just stayed at this location for the arrival of our first grandchild. we was very happy with the room we had and they where pet friendly as well as having a smoking room. these are hard to come by these days.
when we decided to saty an additional night teh staff was very helpful and relocated us to a differant room. when we arrived later in th afternoon we found a bottle of wine with a congradulations card from teh managment. we thought that was very thoughtful of the management and very personal. we would recomind this location on your next visit to Northplatte. we also want to say thank you to the managment and staff for all they did.

Mr & Mrs Ron Wetter
Hanover, Ks 66945

Room Tip: We choose the suites becasue of the cooking stove, dishwasher, microwave etc to help save on money f...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family