Knights Inn North Platte NE
$60
All reviewsfree popcornbagelsnice breakfaststopdog
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

well, this hotel was not our first choice, but it was convienent and that's about the nicest thing I can say.
The room was clean, but the towels and linens were very old, stained and rather "yucky" looking. I was never so glad that I travel with my own pillow!!! Kept my flipflops on so I didn't have to walk on the carpet. The tub had standing water in the drain...neither of us showered in the morning...I used the tissue's instead of the hand towels to dry after washing. I always travel with some wet wipes of some type and def used them. Clorex wipes, too, to wipe down any surface before we touch - but I do that in ANY hotel (and plane).
They offered a breakfast - ok coffee and I had plain oatmeal and cut up a banana on it - hubby had a waffle. Couldn't wait to get back on the road but then we drove at least an hour before finding an exit that had more coffee! The west truly is a wide open place! Im used to the eastern part of the US where there is a dining or at least gas option at each exit...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank coopergoblue
Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the most filthy run down places I have ever stayed.
To list a few these are not complaints (these are warnings) after 4 days being here we have moved into two different rooms both were dirty, ac was terrible.... This place should be torn down. Out of date and very nasty

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Chucky M
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed on night when we were in town hanging out with friends. We had originally planned to stay at a friends house but had to find an alternative when she realized she locked herserlf out at 3am. The front desk person was really great even though it was late she was really pleasant. The room wasn't neccessarily the prettiest but the shower was amazing and holy cow was the bed comfy I don't think I have ever slept so well. We didn't try the breakfast instead we slept in they were also nice enough to give us a late check out at noon. Overall for the price we paid I was stunned I had always thought that it was shady and never recommended it but I must say I was wrong. It even had a lil fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2013

OK , the place is old and tired but so were we and looking to save a buck or two !! It actually wasn't the cheapest or worst that we stayed at in 6 weeks but it came a close second. The cleanliness was marginal but passable but the unforgivable sin was that the waffles the next morning were disgusting and the child bride was NOT happy !! The Alsatian next door didn't seem to mind the place at all but he is probably used to sleeping Ruff (sorry,bad pun ) Don't think we will be back but the Union PacificTerminal made the night wothwhile !!

Room Tip: Far side away from Interstate is best.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple