“Not so gr8t”

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Nebraska
“Not so gr8t”
Reviewed October 15, 2007

The advertised single non-smoking Queen size room with complimentary wireless and a continental breakfast was a disappointment. The room smelled of smoke and was not a Queen so I requested another room. The next one had two double beds but at least it did not smell of smoke. The wireless internet was only available in the other building and the lobby but I did not see the little note about this until I was already in my pajamas so no work got done that evening since I didn't feel like working in the lobby in my jammies. The continental breakfast was not great. There was biscuits and gravy but no plates, cream cheese but no bagels. White toast , watered down juice and weak coffee is not what I call breakfast. The room was clean and the TV had good channels but the bed was horribly uncomfortable and cost me a trip to the chiropractor. Not horrible but definitley not Super!

• Liked — the price -- at least until I got the bill from my chiropractor
  • Disliked — the lack of internet in the room and the uncomfortable bed
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
International Falls, MN
Reviewed September 14, 2005

I have friends in the North Platte area so I decided to stay a week. I frequently stay at Super 8 motels when travelling so I made a reservation. I could not have been more pleased. The guest services were excellent. Impeccable cleanliness. Rooms are spacious. Great TV reception and channel selection. I can honestly say that this is one of the best Super 8's around. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed October 2004
#13 of 18 in North Platte
Hampton Inn North Platte
Hampton Inn North Platte
#1 of 18 in North Platte

Been to Super 8 North Platte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 North Platte

Property: Super 8 North Platte
Address: 220 W Eugene Ave, Jct I-80 & Hwy 83 Ext 177, North Platte, NE 69101-9402
Location: United States > Nebraska > North Platte
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 North Platte 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 North Platte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 North Platte Hotel North Platte