“BEWARE”

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“BEWARE”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very uninviting hotel & staff, room was dirty & in need of repair, bed was old & soft, towels were stained, gray & worn out, breakfast was a joke, NO HOT WATER in the shower. Inexpensive but still way over priced.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I spend about 50 nights a year in hotels traveling for my job. This is the worst hotel I've stayed in during my 20 years of travel across 48 USA states and across 4 continents. They gave someone else a key to our room and if I hadn't had the lock on the door, they would have walked right in. There was a coke can on the floor by the bed from the previous occupant. The towels were dirty, the rooms are musty, the hallways smell of food, the rooms on the East side are noisy by the road, the breakfast area was unsanitary. When I complained in the morning at the front desk - the manager was very uncooperative. Avoid this hotel!

Room Tip: Stay across I80 at the Fairfield Inn.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these North Platte hotels

Aptos
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was stuck for 2 days in a horrible little place in Wyoming due to weather. Boy was I glad to step into the lobby of the Days Inn in North Platte. It was clean, it was warm, they were friendly, everything worked. I couldn't have been happier!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Granton, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My family and I were on a very long drive home from a weeks long vacation and still 1000 miles from home. We stopped here late in the evening and checked the prices. We stopped at 2 other places across the street and ended right back at the days inn. They were almost half the price of the Super Eight and the other one as well. I was pleased with the room and continental breakfast. We didn't get there until half an hour before the pool closed and he knew how much the kids were looking forward to swimming. We stayed in the pool until 10:20 and he still had not come to ask us to leave. I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Sioux Center, Iowa
Reviewed September 28, 2013

After a long day of traveling and encountering overpriced & stinky smoky rooms at other hotel choices, we found the Days Inn at North Platte and Mike, the manager on staff that evening was very helpful in getting us a ground floor, non-smoking, quiet room for us and our pet. Although we were only there overnight, it was a welcome stopover to rest for the remainder of the trip. Clean & quiet room and easy access to the outside exit to exercise our dog.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple