Days Inn North Platte
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(North Platte)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(North Platte)
View Hotel
Motel 6 North Platte(North Platte)
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanpool and hot tubwaffleswould stay againfirst floorfree breakfastafter a long daybobbyprotein
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was probably one of the worst hotels I have been in. The staff was very unfriendly, many things broken. The back door had duct tape on the handle. The fan in the bathroom was gone, just a hole. They had patched a hole in the bathroom door that was really ugly. Missing light bulbs in the room. Milk was lukewarm in the breakfast area. When I checked out, I asked for my receipt, and was refused to give it to me. Lousy place to stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Was barged in on numerous times & felt rushed to leave! My privacy & peace of mind is more important than saving a buck or two!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Bed was excellent, very comfortable and pillows were fluffy and also very comfortable. Room was clean and neat. Wifi is nice medium speed. Paid $57 including tax. Excellent value for the money.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank Melissa714_12
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My first half-step into the lobby overwhelmed me, due to a deep, dank odor; indicative of poor house keeping. Found used food articles in the fridge (are you kidding me?) and microwave (unbelievable!) Brought the food articles to the front desk with a less than courteous remark. Returned to our room, checked the bed for beg bugs (didn't find any). Owner (?) returned the wiped down dirty microwave plate to us, trying to walk past me. Stood my ground and offered a very direct and negative commentary about the poor house keeping his staff tried to do. He said it was his sister who cleaned the room and that he would "have a talk with her". I responded with a possible complaint to Nebraska Dept of Health. They then said $10 would be removed from my bill. Don't stay at this motel!

Room Tip: Stay at another motel
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Clean but decrepit; poor quality-to-value proposition.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo