Knoll's Country Inn
$60
All reviewsgravel roadarleneprairieguestsnebraskayard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2011

When we arrived in North Platte at night, after a 13 hour drive, we were not sure what to expect from this bed and breakfast we had booked.
As soon as we walked in the door, we were greeted very warmly and welcomed in. We were even served a delicious soup as a nice night snack, perfect for the cold evening that it was.
The room we stayed in downstairs was very comfortable and, I might add, very warm. They had a room heater so you could control the temperature of the room. The room had everything we needed and the bed was very comfortable.
We had many pleasant conversations, and there was no lack of a light-hearted, relaxed, and joyful atmosphere.
The breakfast we had was excellent, and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Included were a form of quiche with salsa for dipping and lots of fresh fruit, among other essential breakfast items. All food was cooked right in their home.
It took me long enough to write this review, but as I look back I would still visit again. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone heading to or through the area!

Ray and Ruth, Manitoba, Canada (stayed in Feb, 2011)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We had 11 people staying (6 adults and 5 kids). Plenty of room for everyone in the basement. The Knolls we're excellant hosts. Plenty of room for the kids to run around. It was quiet and peaceful. The breakfest was just like mom would make. Home cooking and plenty of it. It was a great way to start your day. I would recommend the Knolls Country Inn to everyone. It's worth it.
The Ball family

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Only drawback was the distance from town, but our hosts great suggestions for eating spots and local sights more than made up for the few miles.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Barb V
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We certainly hope to be back soon. Thsnks for all the windmill help. Loved the turkeys in the trees.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My wife and I stayed here overnight from our move between the midwest to NW. The stay was good. We arrived there late in the evening and was welcomed. We didn't adventure out since we were primarily focused to our new home & destination. However, we were glad to stay here. The room was big and had plenty of material to read. Our room was in the basement and was freezing. Very comfortable bed. No windows but cozy. The basement has a pretty large fireplace. and plenty of open space to hang out. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and would definitely stay here again. If we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple