“Country Inn shines not only with their rooms but hospitality. AAA+” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn North Platte

Country Inn North Platte
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Dunedin
“Country Inn shines not only with their rooms but hospitality. AAA+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I travel extensively throughout the USA. Very often, a cheap price means you don't expect much. Country Inn is the exception to that rule. Not only was my room, bed, shower, ect clean & well stocked with towels, but the manager/owner was very hospitable. So often in my travels, the people I meet don't seem to care anymore about customer service. This person goes out of his way to make sure you have everything you need for a pleasant experience. I don't usually take the time to write reviews but I truelly felt Country Inn and it's owners/employees needed a pat on the back for a job well done & deserved. God bless, Carol Moore, FL

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
6 Thank Cooniebear

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Whittier, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

This was my third or fourth stay at Country Inn, North Platte, NE. I have family in the area and it is within walking distance of their house. My room is always clean, bed is clean, towels are clean, coffee pot, frig and microwave make it very easy to make breakfast for myself. It is an older motel, so no fancy upgrades--but the owner is very nice remembers me from year to year and makes my stay very pleasent.

I will be staying there again in May 2011

• 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank patsysp1
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Bugs. Mold. Dirt. Dust. Ripped/Stained carpet. Ripped/Stained linens. No thermostat on A/C. It was freezing at night but I was afraid to use the stained blankets. Flat pillows. No water pressure. No lightbulbs in lamps. Poor Internet. Poor door locks. I did not feel safe at night. Many lingerers.

You get what you pay for here. Cheap.

Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank plishyploshy

Travelers are raving about these North Platte hotels

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2007

Nebraskan town off of highway 80, I chose the room from a book I received from a rest area. You know the coupon book you pick up when you cross the state borders. The room was colder than what I prefer. I will suggest if after staying in North Platte, that you fill up your gas tank here or gather whatever supplies you may need a lot of options here. . There are not a lot of options, if bargain or fuel hunting before Denver area. Put it this way my car said low fuel, some sweat was beginning, before I found a station. I would suggest this for the entire mountainous region being that you can travel a distance 50 miles or more before you find any fuel(Utah).

Stayed December 2007