“Should Just Ask What They Want To Make You..”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #51 of 82 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Should Just Ask What They Want To Make You..”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stopped at this Sonic for lunch and ordered a double cheese burger with just pickle, onions and bbq sauce. I got a single cheese burger with a ton of mayo on it. I called explained that I did not get the right order. The manager said she was sorry and told me on my next visit the meal was on them. I stopped by a couple days later and ordered the same meal again and asked for them to read it back to me and they had it right. This time I got the right burger but with nothing on it. So this will be my last stop at this Sonic for food. I love the tea and its not hard to make so they can never get that wrong.

Visited June 2014

Bellevue, Washington
“SLOOOW food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We waited for thirteen minutes at the spot where we ordered. We got frustrated and decided to leave. We called the person who took our order and asked them to cancel our order only to get a response, "which order was that?" Enough said. We left. I expected this to be a fast food place.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible environment.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times both which the staff were smoking out front and waited approximately 20 minutes for food. The staff bothers me most because they were outside yelling at each other smoking and spitting all over the ground. I will never eat here again at this location.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Steven C
Boone, Iowa
“Always Great”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were the last customer at the drive through. The service was great and the food is always the best in comfort food. They turned out the lights after we left but you would not know we were last from the great service or food.

Visited April 2014