La Quinta Inn & Suites North Platte
$160
Comfort Inn(North Platte)
$87
$77
Motel 6 North Platte(North Platte)
$54
  • Pool
$139
Americas Best Value Inn(North Platte)(Great Value!)
$69
$63
Husker Inn(North Platte)
$77
All reviewsfenced areaa pet friendly hoteloff leashgas stationtraveling with petswafflessmall dognice hotelallow petsfresh cookieswe've stayedroom was cleanstaff was friendlya great place to stayoff the highwaythe breakfast areafirst floor
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Traveling with our two dogs, we've never stayed at such a pet friendly motel anywhere. We already liked everything about the cleanliness, friendly staff, well-equipped rooms and other amenities, but we were blown away when we looked out our window and discovered a beautiful, spacious, fnced in dog run! Our two dogs loved it - dog heaven!
All in all, probably the best motel experience we can recall - a real bargin for the price, even without the pet amenities.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The property is very nice and clean with friendly staff. My bad ratings is for the following reason. I was driving eastbound on the i70 freeway ans a tornado warning came on. I was wanting off ASAP and wanted a la Quinta. The lq north platte was minutes away. I pulled up the lq website to book a room but the site was blocked and would not accept a reservation. I pulled into the property anyway due to the severe weather and went inside to see if the property was full. Much to my surprise the counter clerk told me there were plenty of rooms available. Apparently the mgr blocks the website from booking rooms to keep wholesalers such as Travelocity from booking rooms. I understand revenue management but this is going too far. I needed the info and wasn't able to get it on my iPad. I'm done with this chain. Very poor for the traveling public!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank michael b
lq0821gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing La Quinta as your choice of Hotel In North Platte Nebraska. We are located on I-80, not I-70. I never close the LQ website out, especially if we have rooms available. If there was an issue booking on the LQ website, I appreciate your letting me know about it so that I can check into the issue, and your comments only help make us better! I am sure happy to hear that your room was clean and my staff was friendly. Thank you, and I do hope that you do chose to use La Quinta in the future.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Rooms very clean and quiet. Comfortable and very well maintained. Pet friendly and the price was great for the area when compared to other mid-level local hotels.
Sorry for the length of this but reviews for tripadvisor are required to be at least 200 characters which I don't think I can write for that long but I will give it a try and at least you have the option to stop reading before I get that far. This is a very exceptional hotel and I highly recommend it as I said earlier.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Centennial, Colorado, USA
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Recently updated facility. Friendly and helpful staff. Have stayed many times at this particular facility and have never been dissatisfied. The rooms have been updated in the last year and are very attractive with HD TV available. I have no complaints about either service or the accommodations. Food is of excellent quality and the menu has been expanded.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just stayed here over the weekend. Overall very good stay. Room was clean; Beds were very comfortable and temperature was easy to control. Breakfast was good. I did not try any internet access given the short time we were there but staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family