“On the ball Waitress”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 5, 2014

After driving across Iowa and Nebraska all day we were tired and hungry. The Applebee's was next door to our hotel so we decided to walk over. We didn't see until we were done that they had the drive-up option. Even though it was a Tuesday night it was Karaoke night and the place was full. We tried to make our order uncomplicated but we were also trying to get take-out for another person. Our order was totally messed up but the waitress quickly stepped in and had everything fixed within a few minutes. She kept our drinks filled and checked on us often along with the host. We felt like they cared about getting our business.

1  Thank Lesnesman63
There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed August 4, 2014

After a long day of driving, this restaurant was right across the street from my hotel and very convenient. I was seated immediately and got great service throughout my meal. The food was great, but then it always is at Applebee's! The place was busy but the wait staff was adept at handling numerous customers.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

After ordering we walked by the kitchen on the way to the restroom. After seeing the condition of the kitchen & bathroom I wanted to turn and walk out!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My home town Applebee's closed so I was happy to find this one. I chose the "choose two" special and liked the Marguerita chicken which was complimented by the spinach/fruit chicken salad I also chose. Excellent dressing came with the salad.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

When we're on the road Applebee's has been one of those safe restaurants to eat at where we're pretty sure our experiences will be consistent each time. Not in North Platte! Took FOREVER to get the food. Server kept shrugging his shoulders as if it was out of his hands. Many people who sat after us were served well before. Finally asked for a manager who was much like our server. He managed to get our food, but it was delivered cold which tells me it was sitting there a while. Looking at the other reviews, it appears that this is how that location operates--poorly. Manager did comp the food which was their only saving grace. My family was so turned off we'll probably not eat at an Applebee's again. Too bad for Applebee's.