“Very Average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Normally I like going to Applebee's, but it was so busy and the music so loud and the service so slow that I don't think I will return. Our food was very average.

2  Thank shar0173

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I ate here twice while on business. Both time I ordered the two for $20 Fiesta Lime Chicken and Oriental Chicken Salad to go. The first time the Fiesta Lime Chicken was great but the salad was small and not very good. The second time the salad was great and the Fiesta Lime Chicken was inedible and was missing parts to it. I think they need to work on making sure every meal is good even when its to go.

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This Applebee's is very well managed. The food is same as other Applebees, and quite good for chain food. Service was a bit slow but ok It is a hop, skip and jump from the RV Park. You do not have to unhook the tow vehicle as you can walk to the restaurant.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

The staff is really nice and the food was great. The waitress from our first trip early in the month remembered us as we and stopped by to ask us how our trip went. That is not something that a a person from out of town usually sees.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Arrived very late in the evening (nearly midnight!) having travelled in from the west (the time zone change didnt help!)

We were served very quickly and the food was great too.