“Overcooked”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 4, 2012

For a busy place, this was a less then average meal. Not all the food is bad and I'm sure that some of the customers stop because it is one of the more convenient restaurants to get to just off I-80, but we were disappointed. We had steak that was overcooked and ribs that were the worst combination of overcooked and not nearly enough sauce had been put on them. The service was fine, in fact I'm impressed just because the place was so busy. There is better food in town.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stay at the Hampton Inn located next to Applebee's at least once a year. Last year and this year we were definitely disappointed in the greeters at the front door and the service of the staff. Last year they were so rude that we left. This year we stayed and the food was good but the staff is still very rude.We will probably look for other places to eat from now on.

We eat at Applebee's in Loveland, Co. all the time and have always enjoyed the staff and our food.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Like any other chain restaurant, if you like one you will like the other. as always the staff was attentive and on the spot.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This place is a rip off. I went with my 9 year old son and I ordered a sirloin from the 2 for $20 and some boneless wings and my son ordered Mac and cheese. The bil was $39 for the both of us not including tip. I asked the waitress to just consider my sons crappy Mac and Cheese as the other entree and she wouldn't. I will never eat at another applebees again. Marginal food and I always feel ripped off when I leave.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were there at 530 on a Saturday it was not packed or that busy... it took us 20 minutes to get our appetizer and that was after they tried to give it to another table twice. and the waiter was very poor at keeping our drinks filled and asking if we needed anything else.. in the end food was good service POOR!!