“Good ribs, 1970s vibe”
Review of Depot Restaurant - CLOSED

Depot Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had great service and enjoyed the ribs which come with two nice sauces. My wife and I split a full rack which was more than enough for both of us. Pretty decent beer selection. Woodwork in restaurant is pretty neat. Nice local place, downtown, not by the interstate.

1  Thank JoRoOmaha
There are newer reviews for Depot Restaurant

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband had the rib-eye chili and it was YUMMY...I snuck a few bites. He also had a BLT which was huge and he said it was very good. I had a chicken fry steak sandwich and being from the south, I would not recommend it to anyone who wants a traditional bread coating. It was bread crumbs and reminded me of a fish batter. MY MIL had a club sandwich and it was big and looked good. Overall, it was a nice lunch with a nice server and clean establishment.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Lunch was spectacular. Had the soup and sandwich combo well worth the price. Went back in the evening, but the higher prices, large crowd, and live band setting up deterred us.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My client and I were in North Platte and I reviewed this restaurant. I was about average. The setting was nice. It is an old Firestone dealership. We dined at the bar. The service was OK. I had the sautéed fish. It came out "chicken fried", very heavy batter. The potatoes were good. My client had the BBQ ribs"St. Louis style". They weren't. Very gritty. We will come back but order something less adventuresome. We are in North Platte.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband and I were passing through North Platte for the first time, and landed upon the Depot Restaurant. Nice bar, extensive menu, very friendly waitress (Laurie), fine service, and nice atmosphere. The menu is basic American with some seafood, calamari, pasta, burgers, sandwiches, and such. Not fancy but something for everyone. We had a pleasant few hours, a nutritious meal, friendly conversation, and some local color of North Platte. Would recommend it.

1  Thank MariaFolsom