All reviews room was clean front desk bit dated zac dog clerk pet highway
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

We planned to stay in North Platte and I made a reservation on line. Only problem is after too many travel days I booked for the wrong night. I called them and my card had been charged as a no show. They kindly gave me a room for the night I needed without any extra charge. Left note for the person on duty who knew exactly what I was referring to when we arrived. Friendly no hassle. Room small but clean and they welcomed our pet. Turned my error into a relaxing evening . Not many places that would have just said to bad your error and charged me for a second night. Goes a long way in my book

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Dear Bjmact,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times and hands down Tanya and Zac will go above and beyond for your every need, want and desire. It feels like family when I'm there. I don't stay with any other place when I'm in town. Thanks again guys for everything!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Dear Kalik, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

From the welcome bu Ashley at reception, to an attractive, immaculate room a comfortable bed, excellent shower - my criteria for lodging, this property rated highly. With a walking trail along the South Platte starting in the parking lot leading to a large field for ball retrieving, my traveling companion, Monty, a large yellow Lab, rated this A+. It will be a destination on our road trips.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

My room was as deserved - clean and comfortable. The TV and WIFI worked well too. Considering the prices of pother local hotels, this was a bargain. There are also a few restaurants in walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I wanted an inexpensive room for the night...nothing fancy -- and it served its purpose well. Staff was friendly and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. I'm accustomed to coffee in the evening and the wonderful desk clerk made me some so I didn't wake with a migraine in the morning! Perfect for my needs!

Date of stay: April 2018