“Excellent staff”

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Oakland, California
“Excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

The young lady at the front desk took her time when I asked alot of questions, she also informed me of all the restaurants that delivered. very nice girl and it makes tired folks feel welcome and safe.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank bowhuntr2934

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Eagle, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Even though this particular Motel 6 has not been updated it is still clean and a good place to spend the night. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful. There are a lot of places to eat and get gas near by. This motel seems to be popular and I used my Motel 6 app on my iPhone to make my reservation. I am glad I did because they were out of non-smoking rooms when I checked in. I had the feeling that they fill up most nights.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Japotter
Mandan, North Dakota, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I WOULD REALLY SUGGEST YOU FIND ANOTHER HOTEL. I HAD TO STAY IN A HANDICAPPED ROOM AND WAS VERY PRICY FOR THE QUALITY OF ROOM.
I stayed there one night too many...glad it was only one night....THE new air toilet sprayed fecease and urine all over as it burped to flush. I could not believe how unsanitary it was. all over me...the floor...and the room.

Room Tip: the fecease or poo and urine flys all over when you flush the toilet DO NOT STAY HERE.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank MargieAnnDuppong

Travelers are raving about these North Platte hotels

Delta, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped late at night, it looked a little stecky on the outside but we were all tired, so we checked in. The room was clean. The bed was a normal uncomfy hotel bed, but it worked. It was priced a little on the higher side for the hotel but it was okay for the few hours we spent there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Oklahoma City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very kind and helpful staff. This property was older and not fancy. However, it was clean, comfortable and an excellent value for the three of us traveling. We arrived very late and just needed an affordable place to stay. We would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: It is my understanding that rooms on the second floor have a bit more room than those on the first f...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stayed here with my elderly mother and my dog this past week. Due to the negative reviews, I was a bit wary, but thankfully my fears were unfounded. There are not too many places which don't charge you extra for having your dog stay with you, but this place is one of the few. While there's a designated pet area in the back of the motel, I am mystified why the owners don't brag about the extensive bike path which fronts the Platte river directly in back of the motel, and which is a welcome oasis for dogs and their owners after a long days' journey in the car. We ventured off the trail, went down to the river bank, and saw a deer staring at us, incensed that we'd violated her peace and quiet.

Our room was spotless and the TV brought in the standard cable stations, including HBO. Although breakfast is not offered, there's plenty of hot coffee in the morning at the reservation desk. My only complaint is that the ice machine in the lobby is frequently out of ice. Having a few more would go a long way to appease hot and tired travelers, in my opinion. Other than that, I would most definitely stay here again, but would try to check in earlier so I could take more advantage of the Platte River bike path.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were moving from Cal to MN and decided on this motel 6 because others were good enough for our purposes. This place was disgusting. Smelled like urine, dog feces ( I hope it was from a dog) on the carpet, and the entire place smelled of sweat, marijuana, and stale cigarettes. The only good thing is that it was not over run with young children.....I couldn't imagine anybody bringing their kids here. Next time we will pay a few extra bucks for a place where you don't need shoes on to go from your bed to the bathroom. We would expect more for $85 in a rural town in Nebraska.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple