All reviews outdoor pool off the beaten path real key no frills coffee maker basic amenities mini fridge lots of hot water room was clean place to sleep free wifi fit the bill nothing fancy parking lot would stay here again road trip after a long day
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed in this motel one night on a drive across the country. I figured North Platte was about as far as I could drive that day and so made a reservation at America's Best Value Inn. I had looked for some nice B & B's nearby, but there is really not much choice around North Platte. The motel was located in a relatively quiet area of town. Everything was very clean, the bed good quality, and the bathroom and linens very clean. The office staff was polite and efficient. The other guests were quiet and well behaved. As a woman traveling alone, I felt safe in this motel. The price per night was below $50/night, a reasonably good value for this motel. If I absolutely had to stay in North Platte again, I would stay in this motel. It is in a quieter location than the other larger, more expensive, motels, which are located near the I-80 interchange. As for North Platte, itself, I would try to avoid staying in the town again. I regret to say that it did not strike me as an attractive place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BABASMOM
fdar, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for the review, glad you enjoyed your stay, I wish you could of seen more of the town, it is really a town full of a lot of history and interesting things. I think you would of enjoyed it, just not at first glance.Thanks again.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Small older place. Its in pretty good shape for being older. However, bathroom is small, no tub just a shower which was hard with small kids who hate showers. Also, the tile grout was moldy and in need of a good scrub down, mold was also present around the shower doors and at the base of the door. Some hair from someone other then us present on the shower tiles. Staff was pleasent, the pool was not open.

Room Tip: If you have kids who hate showers, don't stay here. Off the beaten path so prepare to drive through town to get there, not close to I-80.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. we do have bathrooms with tubs, sorry you did not get one of those , I am sure it would of been better with the kids, thanks again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a fifties style motel, but don't let that put you off. The place is SPOTLESS! The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. The staff went way out of their way to try to find a ring my wife thought she had lost (it turned up later, having fallen into some luggage). The mattresses are very comfortable and the pillows are perhaps the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on in a hotel or motel. I fully recommend this hotel to any needing a place to stay in North Platte, and my wife and I will stay there again the next time we are in the area of North Platte.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Durfmeister

Thank you for the review, and was glad to get the phone call that you found the ring where it had fallen into one of your other bags. Stop back again when you are in the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just as stated in earlier reviews. Abosolutely spotless hotel. Older but excellently maintained - rooms have new windows and bathrooms immaculate. Good bed. Definately stay again if I'm in town. Seemed to pretty much fill up so might want to make a reservation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MoBBQ
fdar, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for your review, glad to hear you were comfortable in your stay, come see us again.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were very please to find this motel for the night. We stayed one night on our way through to Colorado and liked it so well we booked it for our trip back. The owner is very friendly and accommodating. Even though it's on a busy street, it was very quiet. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean and fresh and smelled that way. A good nights rest is important to us when we pay to sleep, and we got that along with a good price. We look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mp1gg1

Thank you for staying with us, we really appreciate your business.