All reviewsoutdoor pooloff the beaten pathreal keyno frillscoffee makerbasic amenitiesmini fridgelots of hot waterroom was cleanplace to sleepfree wififit the billnothing fancyparking lotwould stay here againroad tripafter a long day
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed here by myself, driving from Chicago to LA. Although furniture was dated, the room was clean and quiet. Everything worked. Check-in was easy (prepaid), and checkout was even easier (just dropped the key off in the box in the morning). Although away from the highway, easy enough to get to, with fast food options a short drive away.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Xnav
fdar, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you for your review, hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is a typical older two story independent hotel. It is in an odd are that you don't usually see a hotel. The area must have changed over the years, but it is still nice and quiet. The rooms although not updated are kept clean. The outdoor pool is a good size and 8 ft. at the deep end. The beds were comfortable and the wifi worked fine. We all had a good night's sleep. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank heamars

Thank you for your review, stop in again if you are in the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We made our travel plans stop in Nebraska based on our stay at this motel before. Rates were a little higher this time because of I-80 tourist travel in the summer time, but it still was well worth the price. As it happened we even stayed in the same room. The pool was open and we really enjoyed windiing down there after a day of driving. Staff people we encountered were great. I always give honest reviews, good or bad. The motel is an older one on the path though town before the interstate sytem was built. An unusual feature was a fly swatter hanging on the wall. We didn't have a use for it, but I don't think I have seen one in a motel or hotel before. My best thing to say about this place is that we would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ZAZULibertyUtah

Glad you enjoyed your stay, thanks for your review and stop in again.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We booked a room based on great reviews even though we had our doubts because of the price. The motel looked old and outdated when we arrived, but as we had travelled many hours and reviews had been good, we went in and checked in. The woman at the front desk was first friendly and helpful.

As we went to our room which was on 2nd floor, the smell of the room hit us like a wall. When I was about to start to check the mattress and sheets as always, I noticed a small bug of some sort inside a picture frame on top of the bed. As I am not an expert with bugs, I won't say it was a certain type of bug, but I had my serious doubts.

I went downstairs to say that I had found something. The lady insisted me to show it and as we were standing next to the picture frame, she said it's just a piece of trash. Well, it had feet... She had changed from friendly to furious, did not offer a different room or anything, but was just saying she can give our money back. We took the money and left.

I don't know why this is a five-star accommodation to others, but this certainly wasn't good enough to sleep in for us even though the price was low. There are nicer accommodation nearby for sure, worthwhile of extra dollars, and like I said, we rather slept in the car than at this place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Liisa_Eskelinen

Not even sure how to respond to this.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

oct. 29th 2012 this is my second time staying here. the rooms are very roomy located down town very quiet near shoping close buffalo bills ranch site childrens museum& much much more. you have the pennys diner donnas kitchen. codys go karts, water slides etc.night life you have kelsey,s .

Room Tip: lower level rooms are better.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank robert b

Thank you very much for your review, stop in again if you are in the area.