All reviewsoutdoor pooloff the beaten pathreal keyno frillscoffee makerbasic amenitiesmini fridgelots of hot waterroom was cleanplace to sleepfree wififit the billnothing fancyparking lotwould stay here againroad tripafter a long day
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My girlfriends and I were attending a concert at Nebraskaland Days in North Platte. We were looking for a hotel that was affordable yet close to the concert venue. I found America's Best Value Inn online and decided to make our reservation there after reading the wonderful reviews. We were not disappointed! The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was extremely friends and very accommodating! They go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen C
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you ladies for the review and hope to see you when you are in town for the next concert.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is a basic motel room. The rooms were very inexpensive, which is why we stayed here. There was a heated, outdoor pool for the kids. The rooms were small but very clean and had a mini-fridge, coffee pot, and microwave. There's nothing luxurious about this motel, but you it meets all your basic needs. It's perfect for people traveling on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank WhirledPeas
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for your review, hope you stop again, and tell any one you know traveling this way to stop in.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Because of the great feedback on TA we decided to take a chance and stay here. Owner was very nice. Definitely a family affair. His girls were super sweet and wanted to know where we had come from. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The pool looked great, too. We were given a map of the town and suggestions on where to eat. Place was quiet and exactly what we needed. Room was an excellent price for a family of five. If we find ourselves back in North Platte, we will come back!

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Glad you liked the motel and thanks for the review, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed here and everything about the inn was great. Friendly service, clean and spacious rooms and convenient location. You won't get more bang for your dollar in the area. On a side note I have to mention that they are some of the most honest and helpful people I have ever met in my life. I am in the process of moving and left my backpack with laptop, kindle, headphones and various other goodies in the parking lot across the street where i parked my Uhaul. I received a phone call from David who owns the Inn the next day asking if I was missing a backpack....I didn't even realize it was gone until this phone call. They shipped the backpack to me with everything still in it. They found my first name on a book in the pack and went through their records and found a match and called. I am a very lucky guy. Anyways I highly advise anyone looking to stay somewhere in the area to check in to Americas Best Value Inn and thank David for me if you do.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James K
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Glad you enjoyed your stay and was glad to get your belongings back to you, stop in again, and thanks for your review.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My daughter and I were looking for a clean, yet inexpensive, place to sleep and found this place on Trip Advisor. We were a little hesitant, but were pleasantly surprised with our stay. Dave, the owner, was wonderful! From the check in (yes, the office is in a temporary place, but no big deal) to the restaurant recommendation, he was very helpful. The room was clean, there was a nice flat screen tv, wireless internet and the beds were comfortable. I was a little worried about the smokers outside the rooms and the little dogs we saw running around, but we didn't have issue with either one. On a side note, my daughter lost something extremely valuable to her during our stay there. She didn't notice it until a few days later, and we back tracked our steps to the hotel. I called, and Dave had it, in his office waiting for someone to claim it. He went out of his way to make sure that it was returned to my daughter. I don't think the larger hotel chains would do that. Overall, it was a great stay for a great price!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank caterg
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Was glad when you called about your daughters necklace, when I found it in the parking lot I had no idea where it belonged, was glad to get it returned to her, stop in again, and thanks for your review.