“A Fun Diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Used the breakfast credit at Oak Creek motel. Enjoyed the food, staff and atmosphere. The food prep is at the grill opposite the seating, just like a traditional diner.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This place is a fun little place to eat. The food is good, typical diner style. The vibe is fun though and I would go back again. The servers are hilarious and they made the visit even better.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My fiance and I went out for a early morning/late night meal. We saw this place was open and went in. It was amazing. We both enjoyed our food and the coffee was great. :) Defiantly going back.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were in North Platte from Sept. 17 to 24 for wife's 50th Class reunion and wanted to visit some local restaurants. One of those is Penny's which I had seen on the Internet and we stopped in for breakfast one morning. The building catches your eye from the highway and the interior is equally impressive. We were seated rather quickly and ordered our breakfast and coffee. I decided to try the Hot eggs,potato and vegetable dish,but without the hot sauce. The taste was very good and we could watch the chef cooking as we enjoyed our coffee. My wife was impressed with the lower drawer under the grille that pulled out to reveal all the chopped vegetables he would use in the meals ordered. The cooking area was so clean and orderly as was the dining area. Service was good and the staff friendly. This diner is by I-80 and close to several motels near South Dewey Street. We enjoyed our meal there and believe others will also.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Okay this restaurant is seriously cool. I got an omelette for dinner and it was huge. I could have split it with my husband. The two women cooking and serving were just great and friendly. Don't miss this opportunity.