“Always Great”

Margaritas
Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 2, 2014

If you enjoy Mexican food and you are in the North Platte area.... you have to try Margarita's. Service is always great, food excellent and the margarita's are supreme.

2  Thank Keith M
There are newer reviews for Margaritas

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We have stopped here several times and the food is always hot and fresh. The service has always been good and the prices are reasonable. If you like Mexican food, you'll enjoy this place.

2  Thank Jiggy58
Reviewed July 31, 2014

After sitting for 20 minutes we finally had a waiter come to our table. We asked the gentleman who put the utensils on the table, what kind of pop or soda did they have?...he walked off because he didn't appear to understand ENGLISH!!!! He made some kind of grunting noise...then walked off. Our waiter finally took our order and my Son and I ordered something off of the lunch menu...for $6.95. I asked for my item ala carte with no beans and rice. Assumption was that it would be LESS than the full meal. My husband asked for mild salsa and the waiter said ok...then we never saw him until we were done with our meal. Ok, now here is where it gets good. Meal was just ok...but nothing to write home about. The check came and we were charged $9.95 for the meals we thought were $6.95. We asked why the difference in price and he said we had to pay the Dinner price....ok. I then asked why I was charged for rice and beans and I did not order that...I ordered ala carte. He proceeded to tell me they did not have ala carte items on the menu and HE FORGOT THAT PART when I ordered!!!! Left very little tip...I guess I forgot that part.

1  Thank J F
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Best Fajitas around! We try to frequent here a lot due to the fact that North Platte has a low option of eating establishments! Margaritas you get fast service and great quality, good chips and the best salsa!

1  Thank dustietaylor
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Delicious Mexican Food! Place was packed due to Nebraske Days, however they found us a seat. The food was served quickly, once our the waiter finally took our order. My poek burrito was great. Mexican Stir Fry was loaded with fresh veggies on a plate full of rice covered with cheese. Sampler plate was awesome, The Margaritas taste excellent to. The only drawback was the salsa, it had a lot of celantro and chili powder in it. Our server was very non attentive, however the place was packed. Meal was reasonably priced to.