“Decent, not great.”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 84 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Service was average, but we got by on two kids meals, one appetizer and adult salad bar for $27. Food was good, but since the food was slow because they were busy, they did bring out a free snack plate of grapes and apples for the boys. Guess I'll still go back to Applebees in the future.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was my second visit to this Ruby Tuesday, chosen because it is close to the hotel where I was staying. I should have learnt from the first time, as on both occasions the service was poor and well below the norm for restaurants of this type. On the first occasion the service was slow, even though the restaurant was nearly empty, and the food when it arrived was cold. On my recent visit the food was better, but I had to wait a long time to be shown a table and to be served, even though the restaurant was far from full and there were a large number of staff wandering around.

1  Thank PSKT
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Outstanding service and the food quality was excellent. The food was prepared perfectly and Phyllis did a wonderful job as our server. Brian, the manager, has done a great job in improving the dining experience at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed close by, and this restaurant had options for adults and kids. The food was good, came quickly and the restaurant was clean with good service.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

You can always count on Ruby Tuesday's for a very good meal. Had the pepper steak, cooked exactly as ordered. Service was very good, staff has had excellent training, never have to ask for a refill on my beverage, always polite and friendly. Restaurant very clean. Prices continue to be respectable for what you receive. I will continue to visit Ruby Tuesday's.