“Good food, large portions nice atmosphere”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 84 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ate a late lunch at this location while in North Platte, and since we do not have Ruby Tuesday's in Oklahoma, was only my 2nd experience with this brand. The prices were slightly higher than would be expected for a lunch menu, but the food was delicious, cooked to order and the staff friendly and accommodating. The décor was pleasant and would definitely return to this restaurant during future visits.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

One of the best burgers I have ever had. Service was friendly but a little slow.
Location is right next to interstate exit.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

When traveling to the southwest from Minnesota, we always try to stop at North Platte for the 1st night. When we do, a stop at Ruby Tuesday is a no-brainer for us after we check in at a nearby hotel. It is easy an easy walking distance from a number of hotels, so we can leave the car parked and enjoy a close-by meal and cold tap beer. Ruby as a great salad bar plus full menu

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stopped here for lunch with family members. Service was good, food was good, no complaints. Stayed at Quality Inn the night before and close buy, right off interstate.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We ate here on our overnight stay in North Platte. We were staying at the Fairfield Inn nearby and this offered something for everyone. A waitress greeted us, walked on by and said the hostess would seat is shortly. A host came and sat us within a minute but he did not provide a kids menu for my 11 year old. Thankfully I'd read the kids menu online and didn't need it anyway. The server was fairly attentive and offered all the specials.
My son of course ordered chicken planks. We asked for no sauce but it came with sauce anyway, but in a removable container. I ordered a chicken linguine Alfredo. It was very good just too much after two trips through the equally good salad bar. My parents split a half rack of ribs and wished they'd gotten a full rack they liked them so much.
It was my first visit to a Ruby Tuesdays and I'd gladly go again for the food based on this restaurant. I'd like to see the service a little smoother at this location though.