“Convenient and tasty!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
“Convenient and tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We ate here on our overnight stay in North Platte. We were staying at the Fairfield Inn nearby and this offered something for everyone. A waitress greeted us, walked on by and said the hostess would seat is shortly. A host came and sat us within a minute but he did not provide a kids menu for my 11 year old. Thankfully I'd read the kids menu online and didn't need it anyway. The server was fairly attentive and offered all the specials.
My son of course ordered chicken planks. We asked for no sauce but it came with sauce anyway, but in a removable container. I ordered a chicken linguine Alfredo. It was very good just too much after two trips through the equally good salad bar. My parents split a half rack of ribs and wished they'd gotten a full rack they liked them so much.
It was my first visit to a Ruby Tuesdays and I'd gladly go again for the food based on this restaurant. I'd like to see the service a little smoother at this location though.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

CO
“Birthday dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We came from Colorado to visit family. It was my birthday so we went here. The service was good, folks were friendly and the food was good. We all got the salad bar and fish tacos. They were a bit fishy but good. The salad bar was fresh. I would go back.

Visited June 2013
Bountiful
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was Excellent - service, not so much...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

The food here was delicious - and it was reasonably priced. However, the service was lacking. We were greeted quickly, seated quickly, but the gentleman that was waiting on our table was slow and did not refill drinks. He didn't even offer us dessert. So, though the dinner was delicious - service was terribly lacking.

Visited June 2013
Nebraska
“Good food friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stopped in for supper after a afternoon of geocaching in the area. We arrived after the supper rush, so didn't have to wait hardly at all to get a table for our small group. waitress was friendly and quick to wait on us. Salad bar was still fresh and neat, surprising for being after the supper rush.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pearl City, Illinois
“Food meh...but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I always enjoyed a good meal at Ruby Tuesdays on the east coast so we both agreed Ruby Tuesdays would be the place to go while in North Platte. We arrived about 5pm and sat next to the only other customers in the place...a large family with 4 small kids. Just commenting on the food we found our servings to be very small and the accompanying salad bar to be very limited with several of the salad dishes containing brown wilted lettuce. We both had one entree and one glass of beer/wine. The food we did get tasted bland and we both agreed that we would not likely return or recommend it as a place to eat. At the end we were charged an incredible $58 dollars for what we considered was a disruptive atmosphere and mediocre food. The service was good and the wait staff very attentive but the value was just not there for us that night. Kurt

Visited September 2012