“Glad I booked here”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Alexandria, Virginia
“Glad I booked here”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were on a cross country moving trip and had no plan for where to stay. I found this on one of my mobile apps - didn't make a real reservation. I was so impressed with the the quality of the room (comfort, decor, speed of internet). I mean this is truly in the middle of nowhere but the room - I think a King Suite - had a bed plus a sofa bed. Two flat screens and a nice bathroom. This is definitely not my go-to brand but I would not hesitate to stay here again. Very clean. Very close to a great restaurant (across the parking lot). Well-lit parking and friendly service and close to the highway entrance. I am checking out this brand in other cities - I was that impressed.

Room Tip: I preferred the first floor as close to the Cantina.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank clh6262
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank for your review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am positive that you will find other Fairfield Inn & Suites with the same comfort and enjoyment as ours! We hope to see you the next time you are in North Platte! Thank you for choosing Marriott!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Park City, Utah
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Another great Marriott property along I-80 in central Nebraska. The rooms are very clean, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the free B'fast nice. Our bed was extremely nice compared to several we slept in on this 2500 mile trip. I'll stop here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank fuz13
Thank you for your kind words! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, from the rooms to the staff. We hope to see you in your future travels! Thank you for choosing Marriott.
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Hotel was easy to access. Hotel was very clean and comfortable, staff extremely informative, didn't need a degree to use the in-room internet. Breakfast was plentiful, staff was there to always refill when things were empty. But best of all quiet!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for top floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bruce S
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! I am happy you enjoyed your stay, from your sleeping room to the staff and breakfast. We hope to see you in your next stop in North Platte. Thank you for choosing Marriott!
San Mateo, California
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

There is absolutely nothing of interest in North Platt, however if you find yourself in the middle do no where, like here, it's a pretty good place to stay. The room was nice and clean and the staff were friendly.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am sad to here that you were unable to find any attractions to your liking in North Platte. The next time you are in North Platte, please feel free to reach out to the Front Desk and we would love to help you find something that may interest you. If we are unable to find you anything, we can get you in contact with the North Platte/Lincoln County Visitors Bureau and they will be happy to help! Thank you for staying Marriott!
Ohio
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. Beds were comfortable, rooms clean over all a pretty well kept property. Flat screens and good level,of cable tv. Breakfast pretty standard, hot and cold selections. Over all no complaints.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you in your future travels to North Platte! Thank you for staying Marriott!
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

This is in the middle of nowhere during off season. $130 was way too much! I had a condo in Breckenridge for much less and much nicer accommodations. The clerk did give me a $7 Aaa discount... Seriously??

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule. Where our hotel is the in the middle of Omaha, Nebraska and Denver, Colorado on Interstate 80, we stay busy through the end of September. During the winter months our rates do drop down to $109 and $119 plus tax. We send our best wishes and hope to see you in any future travel through North Platte.
Jackson,Mi, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was the second night of our honeymoon. First they lost our reservation but luckily had a room. The bathtub had a big gob of hair in it. I cleaned the tub. The faucett was loose, had to get toilet paper from the front desk, toilet seat was very loose, no fan in the bathroom. We were on the 3rd floor. I walked in the bathroom in the morning and there was a big black bug. I killed it. I went down to the front desk to tell them about the bug and other stuff and the lady said yes they had seen those bugs too. She just said she was sorry for the other things. First bad experience in a Fairfield.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kenneth B
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. Your comments are important to us and we are grateful that you took the time from your busy schedule. This helps us to worker harder in areas that we may have not have been paying enough attention to. I apologize personally for the issues you experienced in your room. I have spoken directly to the departments and actions will be taken in order to improve for our future guests. I hope the next time you are in North Platte you will visit us and give us another opportunity to change your opinion of our hotel. I welcome you to personally contact myself, Casey Connell, to make sure your stay is pleasant.