“Fresh, clean and in a convenient location”

Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Los Angeles, California
“Fresh, clean and in a convenient location”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was an overnight stay on a roadtrip for me and my wife. The facilities are fresh, clean and crisp. The room was very tastefully done..better than many other Fairfield properties that I've been to. Breakfast options were sufficient though the breakfast area was a little too crowded. The staff was knowledgeable about options nearby and places to see. Definitely a place we'll chose if we are at North Platte again. The only source of annoyance was the tall lamp mast in the parking lot that penetrates light through the curtains and windows in the night and a shower system that seemed to struggle with hotwater supply in the busy morning hours !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for letting us know about the curtains and water supply. We are in the process of looking at the room to make sure that they curtains are in good shape as they are not supposed to let in any light. We typically have good water supply, so I appreciate you letting us know so that we can make sure that they system is working properly in the room and for the entire building. We hope to see you in your future travels. Thank you for choosing Marriott!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Mankato, Minnesota
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Friendly and welcoming reception, room spotlessly clean, quiet A/C, very comfortable bed, spacious bathroom with plenty of counter space. Although the hotel was full, our reservation request for an upper floor corner room was honored. Adequate seating in breakfast room, and hot and cold selections were replenished promptly. Waffles! Free wi-fi, guest laundry, indoor pool, and exercise room. I have nothing negative to say about this property!

Directions: Our GPS got us in the general vicinity of the hotel, but then gave up, and directions in the AAA tour book were not very specific either. Try this: Take I-80 exit 177 (U.S. 83) go slightly north, look for tall Quality Inn sign on left and turn there. Immediately go left (south) on frontage road which is Jeffers Rd., and you'll see the Fairfield Inn right behind Perkins Restaurant.

~Tip: Ask at front desk for discount coupons for local restaurants.

Room Tip: The back of the hotel faces an open field, so would be quieter than rooms on the front side that fac...
1 Thank NancyinMinnesnowta
I am happy to hear you enjoyed our property! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We strive every day to make our guests happy. We send our best wishes and hope to see you the next time you are in North Platte!
memphis, tn
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed one night, I must say that this Fairfield was my only choice in town because I am allergic to cigarette smoke and they are a smoke-free property. I am very grateful that it was truly smoke free. No issues there. Nice rooms and very comfortable beds. I requested extra pillows online and they were there. Front desk and breakfast staff very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good and area clean. My only complaint is that there is no fan in the bathroom. I'm not sure if this is a tactic to keep smokers from blowing it up the fan, if it is, then I appreciate it. But it was a little shocking for me to be in a bathroom.... without a fan. If you know what I mean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to sharing this review. We appreciate all feedback, and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in our hotel. In regards to the bathroom fan, we have a roof top motor that circulates the whole room stack. This is done for noise purposes so that it does not disturb our guest. One way to check these is to place a Kleenex in front of the vent to see if there is suction. We send our best wishes and look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Rena, Norway
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We had a King suite here and it was nice and layouted just like most Fairfield Inn and Suites. The reception area was very open and nice and the front desk person (s) were all very friendly and helpful. We spent 2 nights here and after being out for most of the first day we came back and our room was all nice and neat and clean again. It is located near the I-80 exit, but it is very quiet. You cannot hear the traffic. There are a lot of restuarants within walking distance and downtown North Platte is only minutes away, as well as the Golden Spike Tower, Baily Yard, and Cody Park. If we come back this way, we will spend the night here for sure.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate all feedback, and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear the everything was at your grasp while you were visiting the North Platte area. We send our best wishes and look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Fort Calhoun NE
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Very nice hotel. Great room, clean, well laid out. Had a King Suite and it was worth the price. Located right off I-80 yet was very quiet. Front desk people very nice and knew the city well. Clean lobby and breakfast area. Breakfast was very good all items fresh.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review on our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on offering our guests and community the best we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Super comfy beds, great hotel staff, hot breakfast ... What more could you want from a hotel? This was a great stop along our trip! It has a Ruby Tuesdays within walking distance and the state patrol is right next door :)

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your excellent review! I was glad to see that you received everything that you could have wanted. We hope to see you the next time you come through North Platte!
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I went to Estes Park, CO over the Labor Day weekend. We decided to break the trip in half and stop in North Platte to spend the night. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and were pleasantly surprised at how nice & clean it was. I'm not sure what we were expecting but we had never stayed in a Fairfield Inn before so were a little apprehensive. The location was also great - right off I-80. We paid $119 for a king bed suite and definitely had plenty of room. There was a livingroom area, bedroom area (not separated by a door), and a nice size bathroom. The staff at the front desk was very friendly as well. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the king bed suite - very roomy!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tells us about your stay. I am glad to hear the we were able to exceed your expectations and you were pleasantly surprised. Where we are a 2 year old property, we strive to keep everything in the "new" condition. We hope the next time you are in the North Platte area, you stop in!