“the road trip stop”

Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, we have been hand-crafting food since 1995. Featuring wood-fired grilled steaks cooked over full-sized logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

my friend had a wood fired prime rib sandwich and it was excellent, and cooked just right, along with some delicious french fries it was perfect.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is a great local steak place convenient for travelers because of its location. The food was great the server was awesome. I like really rare steak when the food came to the table the server asked if I would please cut into it to see if it was prepared to my liking that extra touch meant a great deal to me. My wife had the fish special a salmon dish that she also enjoyed This place will be on our radar anytime we are in north platte.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

What More to say. Staff friendly,service prompt, plenty of choice, food tasty and filling. Sensible prices. Not sure what else n Platte has to offer as we we're pass g through. We found it to be good

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The North Platte Whiskey Creek is typical of the chain--peanuts on the tables, decent steaks, burgers, and chicken. Not the best Whiskey Creek I've visited but far from the worst.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you like a good steak, great chicken or wonderful pork this is the place for you. Start off with a warm loaf of bread or eat all the peanuts you want. Service has always been good here. Try their Chicken Fried steak as it is very tender.