“Affordable Hotel close to Everything”

New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I was traveling with 3 young children and found the New Victorian Inn to be a terrific hotel. From the moment we walked in the door the staff at the New Victorian Inn was wonderful, they were accomodating to my every need. The entire hotel was very clean, the house keeping staff did a wonderful job coming in and cleaning our rooms around alot of stuff. Even the beds were comfortable not at all like some of the hotels I have stayed at that are comparably priced. The breakfast offered something for everyone with everything from cold cereal to bagels and yogurt to biscuits and gravy. The kids really enjoyed to pool and though I chose not to swim there was plenty of chairs to sit back and relax. I would definitely recommend the New Vistorian Inn to anyone looking for a great hotel that doesn't empty your wallet!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed June 6, 2010

I was so pleased with my stay. To start with they upgraded our regular room to the jacuzzi suite. Amazing. Its also a great tactic to lure me back, and it worked. The people were very friendly and courteous. The breakfast was perfect. I will need a place to stay in Norfolk alot in the coming year, and the New Victorian Inn has my business. Via the Jacuzzi suite. :)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Check-in was quick and easy, the staff friendly and accomodating. We had a 2 room suite...the bedroom had a king bed, 52" flat screen, and jacuzzi. The living area was large with a sofa, recliner, table/chairs, refrig, microwave, etc. It was clean and comfortable. They offer a fantastic breakfast bar that never ran out of anything and is open for the late risers. The coffee pot is always on and there are always cookies available in the lobby, plus a pool and hottub. There are near by restaurants, leaisure activities, lakes and shopping near by. The only negative was there wasn't a light above the shower. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2010

This place has it all. For the money you get alot. The pool and hot tub, the breakfest, and a very nice room to go along with the nice staff. Try it and I know you'll like it.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2010

We stayed three nights. On one of the nights there was a party below us and the management worked hard at getting them to quiet down. The room was fine and we apprecieated the choices of food in the breakfast bar. The most surprising thing, however, was that the management shipped us two articles we had accidentally left at the motel without our asking them to. That's the kind of service I like. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

At first I was bummed to be in Nebraska but once I walked into the New Victorian Inn that all changed. The service was excellent and the front desk girl was one of the sweetest girls I ever met! The pool being open 24/7 was nice too. Overall great experience! I will be going back!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2010

This was our first stay with Victoria Inn in Norfolk, Nebraska. An initial room problem was quickly rectified by the manager, Deanna. Good decision made quickly. Room was nice and the rate was excellent. Will return. Like the 24 hour service.

J. C. Knuth