My brother passed away unexpectedly the Monday after Easter. The staff here at the Victorian was absolutely amazing. They put my Mom and step-dad up in the presidential suite and basically told them that whatever they needed they would get them. We had lots of family from all over the country coming in and they all stayed here. We used my mom's room as the central meeting area lol, but we all had our own rooms for a great price. The rooms are clean, the pool is wonderful. The kids all were in the pool till late just giving us adults a break. I am probably rambling, but I just can't say enough about the people here at the New Victorian. They have been so wonderful and understanding in our time of need. Thank you so very much for everything you have done for my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the unbeatable combination of comfort, value and service you will enjoy while staying with the New Victorian Inn & Suites in Norfolk, NE. Conveniently located only a few blocks east of the intersection of Hwy 275 and Hwy 81, this Nebraska owned hotel provides a complimentary deluxe breakfast bar open extended hours every day. Guest rooms include a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, complimentary local calls and high speed wireless internet. Our property amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a business center and guests have access to an offsite 24/7 workout facility for no extra cost. We look forward to having you be our guest at the New Victorian Inn & Suites of Norfolk, NE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Victorian Inn And Suites
- New Victorian Hotel Norfolk
- New Victorian Norfolk