“Amazing!”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My brother passed away unexpectedly the Monday after Easter. The staff here at the Victorian was absolutely amazing. They put my Mom and step-dad up in the presidential suite and basically told them that whatever they needed they would get them. We had lots of family from all over the country coming in and they all stayed here. We used my mom's room as the central meeting area lol, but we all had our own rooms for a great price. The rooms are clean, the pool is wonderful. The kids all were in the pool till late just giving us adults a break. I am probably rambling, but I just can't say enough about the people here at the New Victorian. They have been so wonderful and understanding in our time of need. Thank you so very much for everything you have done for my family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
NVIManagement, Director of Sales at New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you for the Kind 5 star review. We are glad your entire Family experience was amazing. When families have a loss of a loved one, a warm comfortable Family experience, with “ZERO” negative issues is our goal. Were glad that you took the opportunity to relax and enjoy our 24 hour indoor pool and hot tub. Our affordable bereavement pricing, is a nice bonus, with each room in the entire hotel having a 42 inch flat screen, fridge, microwave, iron and free WiFi. Our Presidential Suite really works well for Family Down time, as its size, and extra amenities creates a luxurious relaxing home feeling. Thanks again for staying, and experiencing the wonderful home town family feeling that we try and strive for with each and every guest. Hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sioux City, Iowa
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Been here off on for two months if your a drunk construction worker this place to be walls paper thin can hear shower turn on in room next to as a wake up on my 3 day no TV front desk don't care glad company paying of not be gone long time ago not even worth 50 bucks were paying

• Stayed April 2014
NVIManagement, Director of Sales at New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear valued guest, we appreciate your response. I would like to apologize for your poor experience. We serve a variety of guests from construction workers to business travelers to families, whom stay with us every year. If there is ever any concerns, please call the front desk. We approach each and every complaint that's taken at the front desk very seriously. We do have brand new TV's for back up in house, in case one ever goes down. When front desk is notified, we do attempt to fix first, then replace immediately if TV problem cannot be corrected. All of our our walls are constructed the same, and were built up to code, which also consist of a fire alarm, smoke and carbon monoxide detector, and a sprinkler in each and every room. This is to ensure the safety of each and every guest in house at all times. Once again, were sorry your stay was unsatisfactory. Thanks again for staying with the New Victorian Inn and Suite
West Fargo
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I liked the layout of the room with the bed way to the back of the room to avoid hall noise during sleep time. My stay was satisfactory in every way except for one thing. The couch that was in my room was filthy and very stained. It was a total turn-off and made me question the cleanliness of the entire room. Since I could find no other defects, I wondered why they would put that awful couch in any room. It would have been better to do without a couch than to have it detract from everything else. It was so bad I wouldn't even set my overnight bag on it. Take the couch to the dumpster and that room would look a lot better. No complaints about anything else. I would stay there again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your 4 Star review, and taking the time to review our Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the spacious room, and all the extra amenities that each room provides. We apologize for the unpleasant experience with the couch in your Suite. We have since removed and replaced. Thanks again for you input, as we take pride in our Guest experiences, and listen to what comments and concerns they may have, to continue improvements every day. We are excited to hear that you would definitely stay with us again. We also have Hotels in Lincoln, York, Kearney, Omaha, NE. and Sioux City, Iowa. Thanks for staying with us at The New Victorian Inn & Suites in Norfolk, NE.
Leonard, Michigan
Reviewed March 4, 2014

From the end of Jan. 2014 to the end of Feb. 2014 I had a group of men stay at the Victorian Inn.
Some stayed 2 weeks others 4 weeks. We were really happy with the service. Rooms where nice and clean. Staff from the Desk person to the Cleaning crew were very nice. Continental breakfast was abundant and fresh. Pool area and Lobby was very clean. The location of the hotel is great with eateries all around it. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the "AWESOME" 5 star review. We are glad your entire group was able to enjoy some much needed down time together in a relaxing atmosphere, and that they took advantage of our 24 hour indoor pool and hot tub. We were excited that all of your guests enjoyed our spacious rooms, with everyone's room having a 42 inch flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, iron and free WiFi. Our Hot Continental Style Breakfast with over 26 items has been a big hit with many guests. Thanks again for staying, and experiencing the wonderful back home feeling that we try and strive for with each and every guest. Hope to see you again.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel out of my home base of Omaha very often on business ventures am have never been dissatisfied with the New Victorian Inn........I work late into the night and early morning with a radio facility when I stay in Norfolk and am always satisfied. Coming in to rest in the middle of the night where I can sleep into the mid morning, I am amazed how quiet the staff and facility is when I need rest, and I am up front of the building next to the desk area.

It is great to be treated as a customer should be with respect and courtesy.

CJR

Room Tip: They do take pets
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Chuck R
Hayden, Idaho, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The New Victorian Inn is THE place to stay if your in Norfolk , Nebraska ! The Inn has all new carpeting , they just got new matress this last week and the staff is great. The price is the most reasonable in town and if your working the breakfast is opened at 5:00 a.m. every morning and is probably the best I've ever had . All in all this is the place to stay !!!

Room Tip: Go for the king size beds , won't be disappointed
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Shawn H
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We recently made a reservation at the Norfolk location when in fact we needed a room at the Lincoln location. Samantha the GM of this Norfolk location went the extra mile to help us transfer our reservation and not charge us extra. A possible $100 mistake was turned into a great customer service experience. Thanks Samantha for going the extra mile to help.

• Stayed August 2013