I have stayed at New Victorian Inn countless times in Norfolk, Nebraska. One can say it is Northeast Nebraska best kept secret where it is simply the best.
The staff is extremely friendly, competent, and very compassionate to guest with their needs. They are on target with their mission of purpose as a business with a personal touch.
Extremely clean and neat always, and the place is very quiet so as a guest you can rest anytime day and night.
The breakfast buffet is substantial, clean and the selction of food is always available.
If you stay here, you will walk away with a smile with certainity, where when you check out the price is right as it is an overall value that cannot be beat anywhere in the Midwest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the unbeatable combination of comfort, value and service you will enjoy while staying with the New Victorian Inn & Suites in Norfolk, NE. Conveniently located only a few blocks east of the intersection of Hwy 275 and Hwy 81, this Nebraska owned hotel provides a complimentary deluxe breakfast bar open extended hours every day. Guest rooms include a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, complimentary local calls and high speed wireless internet. Our property amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a business center and guests have access to an offsite 24/7 workout facility for no extra cost. We look forward to having you be our guest at the New Victorian Inn & Suites of Norfolk, NE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Victorian Inn And Suites
- New Victorian Hotel Norfolk
- New Victorian Norfolk