“Awesome place to stay.. very helpful”

New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The employees (Deanna & Amanda)went above the call of duty.. gave me a free upgrade to a bigger room, since i was spending Christmas with my granddaughter and planned on playing video games in the room... We had enough room to have a small christmas tree... and dining area... will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura H
There are newer reviews for New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have stayed at this facility many times and cannot say enough for the courteousness and consideration of the staff. They have always been very helpful for whatever needs. The rooms are clean, and have a variety of amenities such as micro. fridge, ironing board and iron, hair dryer and a large television. They offer a variety of foods for breakfast. I would highly recommend The New Victorian Inn to anyone who would be needing to stay in the Norfolk vicinity.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Margaret T
Reviewed December 3, 2012

the staff was very helpful in making the reservation. off site exercise facility (anytime fitness) was a nice bonus. Pool open 24 hours a day, my teenage kids liked that idea. Free breakfast. Great value for the price. We also stayed at the property in Sioux City IA and that was a wonderful experience also. We will definatley stay at these properties again when we travel in that direction

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times and both times had a bad experience. Though it is rated highly among hotels in Norfolk, it is not the place to stay if you have young children. It is one of the better values in the area with an indoor pool but if you have kids and don't want to be hassled for noise, don't stay here. If you like to party and you are an adult, this noise seems more appropriate and is tolerated. We were treated very rudely by the people at the front desk and when we complained they did offer us a free night stay however we did not use it as I would rather pay somewhere else then stay here for free. As we have family in the Norfolk area, we stay in the Norfolk area 4 to 5 times a year. Any other hotel we have stayed at was better then this one.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Always have paper work ready for you if you make a reservation making it quick and easy to get checked in. Staff is super friendly and willing to go the extra mile. No need to go anywhere for breakfast with all the options they provide! Fantastic location! Best value in Northeast Nebraska by far!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had to stay in Norfolk as an emergency because of an ice storm. The person working that night was very friendly and understanding of my needs for my family. I at that time had a dog and they let my dog stay, I have 5 children and the owner let me have his personal suite since there were 7 people and a dog all at the normal rate of $48. I was shocked the compassion they showed for me and the way they were sensitive to our needs coupled with the value has made the new Victorian inn and suites our choice every chance we get. PS. The best free breakfast I've ever had! Kids loved the pool and I loved the hot tub!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have had the opportunity to stay at this establishment on a few occasions, and from the manager all the way down to the rest of the staff are very friendly, helpful, and extremely accommodating. Very pleasant to deal with. The rooms are always clean, very spacious, and guest friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to any 1 that asks.

• Stayed: October 2012