“Great Place to Stay.”

New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Always friendly, courteous and clean rooms. Good breakfast every morning to wake up to.
Enjoy staying with them as they treat you like family

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk

Reviewed August 27, 2011

The room was awesome, first hotel that had everything stocked that I needed. The pool and hot tub area were actually very clean which is a first and I travel alot. Brittney was extremely friendly, went above and beyond for awesome customer service! Ive never had someone at a hotel take care of us and care about our thoughts and concerns as much as she did! Others should take notes of her great work ethic! I WILL be back again!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The staff are very friendly and helpful, they always have a smile. The hotel was always clean.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The rooms are very well kept. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I have been staying here for over a month and I have been very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone going to Norfolk to stay at The New Victorian Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We have been coming to Norfolk for a Hunt Test for the last 6 years and always get our reservations done early enough so we can stay here. The people are great the rooms are clean and very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I stay in places several weekends in the summer and this place has to be my favorite of them all. I have never been disappointed in the rooms and haven't ever had to call the desk with any issues. My generously sized room was equiped with extra pillows for the beds,refrigerator, microwave,ironing board and iron. The rates are very reasonable for this usually solo traveller but the rooms are large enough to share with a friend.
The breakfast room was set up early enough for us folks that have to leave the hotel site earlier. They had several types of cereals, breads, pastries, yogurts, hot sausage gravy and biscuits. I was able to eat a cream cheese and bagel with my coffee and take a green tea and clementine orange to go. The staff cheerfully kept everything tidy and all the breakfast items full for our group. I was there with a hunting retreiver group and we all typically desend on the breakroom about the same time. But she kept the coffee and juices full and made sure we never ran out of anything. Appartently we like our coffee and bananas!
Our hunting retriever group uses pet friendly hotel to stay in because the parking lot is big enough for some of the trailers and the green spaces for the dogs are ample.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I came in on 8-16-11 and amanda was the one who helped me she was she was very knowlegable about the hotel and was awesome all the way around i would recomend this hotel to anyone its very comfortable and peacefull.
chris quillin