“Steaks”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full-size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Reviewed February 9, 2012

service was good, food not as hot as would have liked

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Great food, great price. Customer service was excellent and I enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I ordered a prime rib medium rare and was told I could only get it medium, medium-well, or well done. When the manager came to our table to ask how our food was I asked him whey I couldn't get a prime rib medium-rare and he told me they are delivered precooked at medium-rare so the best they could do was medium. He apologized, but when it comes down to it, when ordering prime rib I was given a precooked piece of leftover beef. Never again will I eat at this place.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Usually friendly staff. Food is reliable. Love the sweet potatoes and the flatiron steak. OK prices for the quality. I dislike the birthday singing that goes on through the meal. Please stop!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

The food is good, the atmosphere is fun with being allowed to throw peanut shells on the floor and you can see the food being cooked on the grill.