“Awesome Stay”

Hampton Inn Norfolk
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Clean room, helpful staff & awesome breakfast! Everyone was super friendly when we checked in and when I was getting breakfast in the morning I was asked if there was anything they could help with. Room was super clean and I had no feelings of being in a "used" hotel room. It was a great stay I would totally recommend staying here and I will return!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

We are tickled that you had a great stay - our staff takess great pride in their friendliness and they take care of the hotel, as you would want your home. Clean and Comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future - we LOVE having you here!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Always friendly and accomadating... Rooms are clean, breakfast food is fresh, conveniently located near restaurants and shopping and places of business including industrial parks, and municipal airport. Home of Johnny Carson

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words - we truly have a staff that cares and that goes the extra mile for you every time. We are not perfect, but we do our best to make sure that you feel welcome and "at home" while you are with us. Come and see us again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I usually stay at this hotel or the holiday inn when in norfolk. This time was ok but not as good as it had been. The TV would not turn off, I finally had to unplug it from the wall and the remote did not work at all. One morning I woke up to no hot water as well. The hotel is recently renovated and I particularly like the work out room and lobby/breakfast area. The happy hour is also a bonus, but the hotel is incredibly stingy on drinks at the Hampton, so if this is important to you I would recommend the Holiday Inn. Overall I like this hotel and this was my first bad experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry that you had issues with your TV, I'm hopeful we have identified the problem and that you won't experience it again. We did have a water leak during that last visit that has also been taken care of. If there is anything I can do for your personally, please don't hesitate to call the hotel and allow me to take care of you.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed at the Hampton due to lack of room space at our first choice. Hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable and room was spacious. Breakfast was standard fare. Nothing exciting, but definitely filled the tummy. Would stay there again without hesitation.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Norfolk and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your patronage and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

friendly staff, clean rooms, end of day managers reception was very nice after a long day of meetings. Only downfall was poor lighting in the bathroom however I'm sure if I would have reported it the lights would have been changed. Overall very nice stay. Property was easy to find, and lots of eating places close by

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. Our staff takes great pride in our hotel and the service we provide. We hope to have you back again soon. Safe travels if you must!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Very nice in every way. Like home, but better. Tasty breakfast. Clean and comfortable. The pool area is clean and pool is nice. The staff is family and professional and very accommodating. Always a nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review. There is no greater compliment we can recieve, as our goal is to make our hotel feel like home to you and your fellow traveller. We LOVE having you here - come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I will stay here again, I hope to find better furniture in the room. I don't have anything more to say but I need to write two hundred characters minumim for this review so please stop Reading and go to somewhere else.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with the review. We appreciate your input and hope to see you again soon!