“Hampton Inn - Norfolk, Ne.”

Hampton Inn Norfolk
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Little Rock, United States
“Hampton Inn - Norfolk, Ne.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I travel on business nearly once a week. I always look for a Hampton Inn while searching for lodging. this property is one of my favorite locations because they have an excellent staff; great location; easy access; very helpful throughout entire stay! Highly recommend Hilton properties!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the compliments and it is our awesome staff that truly makes a difference for our guest. We hope to see you again - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your visit to Norfolk more enjoyable!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Los Angeles
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed here for one night and the lobby made me think I was closer to home in Beverly Hills than in Norfolk, NE. My room was quite nice & I appreciated the toiletries in the bathroom (including the eye make up remover), as well as the portable laptop table on the bed.

I experienced a few hiccups during my stay. The fire alarm strobe light went off at 4am and my TV stopped working at some point. I reported both issues to the front desk. They were willing to move my room but since I was checking out soon, I declined. There were some communication issues between myself & various staff members regarding compensating me for the evening. I reported this to Hilton Hotels, who promptly responded to my email within 24 hours. I also received an email from the General Manager during that same time period, who was extremely responsive to my concerns.

A little customer care goes a very long way and I appreciated the professional & prompt follow-up. I would absolutely recommend this property and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are far from perfect, but we do our best to take care of issues that do come up and I'm glad that we were ultimately able to take care of you and your concerns. As we discussed, we hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future - I'm confident you will have a great stay!
Cole Camp
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed here on our way home from Sturgis and found the hotel and staff to be very accommodating. The staff was very helpful and even let us park our bike under the awning. That made my husband very happy. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us - I'm glad you had a great stay and made it safely through the Rally! It's a beautiful area to travel for and I'm glad you were able to park your bike for the night and get a great rest. We hope to see you again someday soon!
Wellsburg, United States
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a long weekend vacation to Nebraska's Big Rodeo. By design, we checked in very late but they were waiting for us. The rooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast could have a few more selections. A breakfast sandwich and oatmeal are needed to complete the selection. The breakfast items they had were fresh.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for staying wtih us recently and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the input and we want you to know that we take each response very seriously - thanks again for sharing. I'm confident that breakfast is constantly under review with our great brand - as they are always looking out for options that meet the diverse clientele that we are blessed with. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future - enjoy the rest of your summer!
Seward, Nebraska
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We arrived to find friendly staff and a clean hotel. Our room was excellent. The pool was very good. We would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was typical as in most hotels. Location was off the busy street. Lots of stores in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us at the Norfolk Hampton Inn - we appreciate your patronage to our Hampton Inn and to the Hilton family of hotels. I'm pleased that we met your expectations and that you had a great stay. We hope to see you again soon - safe travels, if you must!
Albion, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a great place to stay! Very friendly & helpful staff, comfortable bed, great TV, but most of all it was very CLEAN. Sad to say, I'm always very critical of things like that when I stay at a hotel, and it was great. The gal at the front desk was very friendly and helpful, like we had been friends for years. I met a couple of other staff and they were just as friendly. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and input. I agree that our team is as friendly and helpful as you will find - they are a great asset to our hotel and to our community. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again soon!
Omaha, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a great experience with the Hampton while in Norfolk for the state softball championship. The staff was wonderful and the facility is first rate. We had an early ballgame the first morning and the manager wanted to know how many and what time we would be coming to breakfast. She said she wanted to be sure that there was enough food ready and no waiting.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Congrats of your tournament - it sounds like you did very well! I believe that you have witness our great staff that anticipates your needs and provides unexpected delights - that is what makes them "awesome"! Good luck the rest of the year - we hope to see you again!!